Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
validated
Miriam
Master
21/03/24-10:11
Love this formula - silky smooth, applies seamlessly onto
Love this formula - silky smooth, applies seamlessly onto skin.
validated
Spectra
Skilled
21/03/24-09:53
It's here can't wait to try,  Thanks so garnier community 💚
It's here can't wait to try, Thanks so garnier community 💚
validated
Julesxx
Skilled
21/03/24-09:36
This has just arrived !
This has just arrived !
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
validated
Paula81
Master
21/03/24-09:30
Good morning everyone. I am absolutely loving the Charcoal
Good morning everyone. I am absolutely loving the Charcoal & Black Seed Oil hair range, I’ve only used them a couple of times so far but I can already see and feel a huge difference. My hair is so soft and smooth and much more manageable now. Would highly recommend 💖
validated
Pinky 45
Master
21/03/24-09:27
Good morning Garniers 💚 me last night beaming at my sons
Good morning Garniers 💚 me last night beaming at my sons school proms oh it was amazing he sang away with all his choir . The lion king circle of life and Robbie Williams I love my life / alone had my bawling ! Oh my days I was a mess lol 😂
validated
Desi
Master
21/03/24-09:21
Good morning everyone What an amazing day This spf is
Good morning everyone What an amazing day This spf is perfect for body,its non greasy,no white casting and easily absorbed
validated
Patty
Skilled
21/03/24-08:53
Indeed SPRING has SPRUNG, with the early morning chirping
Indeed SPRING has SPRUNG, with the early morning chirping from the birds in the tree's and bird feeder's, such a joy to watch that gladdens the heart and makes the soul merry with song all day. While we enjoy our days out let's not forget that we have to take care of our skin FIRST. ENJOY the wonderful sunny days ahead.
validated
Julzzz
Master
21/03/24-08:24
A very good morning ..Enjoy your day 🌞 💚
A very good morning ..Enjoy your day 🌞 💚