/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Tinky14
Master
05/22/24-16:01
Started the day off with this big freshness in a box!
Started the day off with this big freshness in a box! Thanks again #mygarniercommunity Sorry might have to turn your head to the side to see the contents πŸ˜†
Vicks
Enthusiast
05/22/24-15:59
Had a nice tour around home of colourπŸ‘Œ
Had a nice tour around home of colourπŸ‘Œ
Vicks
Enthusiast
05/22/24-15:51
Tried a virtual hair colour!
Tried a virtual hair colour!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Teo D
Master
05/22/24-15:49
Happy Wednesday 😁
Happy Wednesday 😁
Celestesky1
Skilled
05/22/24-14:09
#mygarniercommunnity on tiktok This came from h/o  TikTok
#mygarniercommunnity on tiktok This came from h/o TikTok @celestesky2 Can I be validated please @Ravi @Garnier
AmyS
Skilled
05/22/24-13:02
Going back a year ago alot of friends were raving about this
Going back a year ago alot of friends were raving about this product and I thought I would give it ago. What can I say... it didn't disappoint. I was abit sceptical about the coverage as my skin tone is quite uneven so I like to use a full coverage foundation but this covered all the unevenness and covers pores. It is lightweight on my skin and with the added hyaluronic acid it feels very moisturising but has a mattify finish. Working outdoors in the rain and sun I don't like to feel I am caked in make up and need something that is going to stay put and doesn't make my skin break out and this does and with the added SPF means I know my skin is protected. All in all this is a great product and I would 100% recommend for all skin types.
AmyS
Skilled
05/22/24-12:18
What to do when I am feeling under the weather... try a new
What to do when I am feeling under the weather... try a new virtual hair colour 🀣 Think I have found my new winter colour ❀️❀️
Annybel
Master
05/22/24-11:42
Thanks everyone ☺️
Thanks everyone ☺️