Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
AllyG73
Skilled
03/29/24-10:17
After colouring my hair the new Pomegranate I also changed
After colouring my hair the new Pomegranate I also changed my regime to using the Glowing Lengths Pineapple & Amla Hair Food Shampoo & Conditioner from the Banana Hair Food range ,the glow is amazing especially in the sunshine 🌞 or lights ; my son says looks likes I've had it done at hair salon.My hair doesn't look dull anymore since i have been using the Hair Food range of late .After losing all my Hair to Chemotherapy a few yrs back I didn't think I would ever have nice long silky glowing hair ,as it grows back feeling so rough & dull , using Garnier hair products over the years and recently this range they really have made a huge difference to my hair condition, but also my confidence to have long hair again ..Thanks to Garnier.
Madleine
Enthusiast
03/29/24-09:41
😍😍😍
😍😍😍
Paula81
Master
03/29/24-09:34
Good morning everyone 😊
Good morning everyone 😊
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Petya
Master
03/29/24-09:24
So happy to achieve Master level on the community!Thank you
So happy to achieve Master level on the community!Thank you so much @Ravi @Garnier and Garnier!It means a lot!💚
Susieboo
Master
03/29/24-09:21
Morning 💚💚 love this BB cream just scraped the last of my
Morning 💚💚 love this BB cream just scraped the last of my old tube into a recycled travel pot for holidays 💚
Ralexa727272737
Skilled
03/29/24-09:18
I love Garnier products
I love Garnier products
Teo D
Skilled
03/29/24-08:46
Happy Friday 😁
Happy Friday 😁
Desi
Master