Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Silvija
Master
03/26/24-12:04
What a lovely sunny day outside ☀️ My skin care routine
What a lovely sunny day outside ☀️ My skin care routine started with this great product today. When it's sunny days outside, for me it's a must to wear spf protection on my face, as my skin and especially nose area catches the sun rays very quickly 🙂 this serum is the best helper for summer season and I absolutely adore it ❤️
CH20
Master
03/26/24-11:57
Think this is my favourite in the body superfood range ,it's
Think this is my favourite in the body superfood range ,it's difficult to choose just one tho! Love the smell and it's so hydrating.Ive got dry skin and this sorts it out leaving it soothed and hydrated from the first use .This effect lasts aswell with my skin feeling hydrated into the next day so impressive .Love that it's in such a big tub too ,makes it really good value .Just a brilliant product .
Roopaw
Enthusiast
03/26/24-11:43
Just bought this to try, anyone else used it before?
Just bought this to try, anyone else used it before?
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Jinal
Master
03/26/24-11:43
Got perfect rich food for my dry skin🤩🤓 love it. 🥰
Got perfect rich food for my dry skin🤩🤓 love it. 🥰
Hazeld
Master
03/26/24-11:16
Happy Tuesday everyone, it's a nice dry day here in Devon. I
Happy Tuesday everyone, it's a nice dry day here in Devon. I wonder how long this will last. Fingers crossed for a few dry sunny days
Pennerz
Skilled
03/26/24-11:14
I had been looking forward to trying the Garnier Ultimate
I had been looking forward to trying the Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion & Starch hair remedy since dyeing my hair and struggling with dryness and dullness. This product worked wonders for me! I applied it after shampooing and left it on for a few minutes before rinsing. The results were brilliant – my hair felt instantly smoother and looked noticeably healthier. The rice water infusion and starch formula seemed to nourish my hair deeply, restoring its natural shine and vitality. I love how easy it is to incorporate into my hair care routine, and the effects are long-lasting. If you're dealing with dry, dull hair like I was, I highly recommend giving this remedy a try.
Katarzyna
Master
03/26/24-11:13
Good morning x
Good morning x
Safa
Master
03/26/24-11:12
Good morning 😊 Such a lovely trio this is and they smell
Good morning 😊 Such a lovely trio this is and they smell beautiful All reviews have been submitted 💚