/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Debbie
Master
17/07/24-05:34
Thank you all. Enjoy the rest of your week
Thank you all. Enjoy the rest of your week
T Royle
Master
17/07/24-04:51
Weekly roundup. Thanks all πŸ’š
Weekly roundup. Thanks all πŸ’š
Seljak77
Enthusiast
17/07/24-04:40
My favourite treatment that can be used in three ways. A
My favourite treatment that can be used in three ways. A conditioner, a mask and a leave in treatment. I use this mainly as a mask. Has great natural ingredients no nasty hidden ingredients. ( I searched for this product to tag but the shampoo and conditioner are the only products that comes up)
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Steph59
Master
16/07/24-22:27
My Garnier Summer Must Haves --- I love the Hair Food Banana
My Garnier Summer Must Haves --- I love the Hair Food Banana and Coconut shampoo and conditioner. When I have been out in the sun my hair can quickly become fragile and dry on the ends. This fab duo help to replenish shine and moisture to my hair. I use it as an occasional treatment when my hair requires it. The Gradual Tan lotion is amazing for giving the skin a gradual and natural looking glow to the skin. it leaves the skin soft and smooth whilst smelling lovely. The Vitamin C Daily UV Invisible SPF 50 is my skincare hero for facial protection. It absorbs so quickly and leaves an invisible layer on the skin without any white marks or greasy feeling. It can be worn on it's own and also leaves a wonderful canvas for makeup to be applied on. I need this protection every day, SPF 50 is the best x
sugarvogue
Skilled
16/07/24-21:44
My favourite micellar water and love these soft pads!
My favourite micellar water and love these soft pads! πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ©·πŸ«ΆπŸΌ
Hazeld
Master
16/07/24-21:05
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴
chelle
Skilled
16/07/24-20:55
Saw lots of Garnier skincare in Boots today πŸ₯°
Saw lots of Garnier skincare in Boots today πŸ₯°
Rachael
Skilled