/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Carol1948
Skilled
16/05/24-14:37
Look what has just arrived.  Can't wait to use it.
Look what has just arrived. Can't wait to use it.
Ammie
Master
16/05/24-14:08
Garniee hand repair has to be the best one out there... I am
Garniee hand repair has to be the best one out there... I am a care practitioner and I am constantly swapping gloves and always washing my hands so my hands started getting very dry and cracked and really sore and I did use different hand creams and they weren't really working untill I bought the garnier hand repair and honestly after your first use it made my hands so soft I could still see the dryness and cracks but after a week or so it was better and now they are even smoother weeks on and all cracks and dryness is gone they look like normal hands again, honestly if you are a worker or have dry and crack hands this is the stuff you must go to it's wonderful 🫶❤️
Autumn
Master
16/05/24-13:43
Best beauty buy for cleansing and leaving your skin with a
Best beauty buy for cleansing and leaving your skin with a healthy looking glow
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Collettemarie33
Master
16/05/24-13:23
💜💜 Unboxing just received the Garnier pure active BHA +
💜💜 Unboxing just received the Garnier pure active BHA + Niacinamide daily UV. So excited to try it. Thank you @Ravi @Garnier and the team.
Petya
Master
16/05/24-13:21
Adding this after sun lotion to our suncare routine 💚
Adding this after sun lotion to our suncare routine 💚
KayleighC
Skilled
16/05/24-12:49
Just received my Garnier BHA+ Niacinimide Anti Blemish
Just received my Garnier BHA+ Niacinimide Anti Blemish Fluid. So excited to try as I have very acne prone skin so cant wait to see if it works! Will keep updated ✨
SophieJehane
Skilled
16/05/24-12:23
Love this product!🥰
Love this product!🥰
Lolly123
Skilled
16/05/24-11:57
My skin has been feeling quite dry lately, nothing that the
My skin has been feeling quite dry lately, nothing that the moisture bomb mask can’t sort ✨