Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Logan
Skilled
03/23/24-19:04
So today we tried the new Garnier Black Seed and Charcoal
So today we tried the new Garnier Black Seed and Charcoal shampoo,conditioner and hair mask After 24hr it left my hair feeling silky smooth and smelled great,silicone free and totally irresistible! it's easily recognisable by the classy black and gold packaging. As a someone all about using vegan friendly and nautural products, its also recyclable plastic! Garnier you keep smashing it! Much love Garnier 💚 @Ravi @Garnier
Tbmoo
Skilled
03/23/24-18:22
I am so excited to try these! 😍😁
I am so excited to try these! 😍😁
Nat
Skilled
03/23/24-17:53
I love the Garnier micellar water so much that I have it in
I love the Garnier micellar water so much that I have it in all sizes 🥰
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Jennie
Skilled
03/23/24-16:24 (edited on 03/23/24-20:27)
Shampoo This shampoo smells so so good. It’s a black
Shampoo This shampoo smells so so good. It’s a black shampoo and has a beautiful lather for giving hair a really good clean. My hair stayed clean for a few days before needing to be washing again. My hair looks healthy and was easy to style after use. It wasn’t as frizzy. My hair gets greasy quickly but I have found using the range I am washing it less frequently the more I use it. ConditionerA beautiful smelling conditioner, I only pull a little bit on the ends of my hair for a few minutes. Once dried my hair was super soft and feel so silky. It is a grey conditioner so I thought it would smell of tar/charcoal (I don’t know why) but it smells amazing. The smell lasts for a while on your hair as well. Hair remedy I beautiful hair remedy that smells amazing. I didn’t think it would smell as good as it does. It leaves hair looking and feeling so healthy. My hair felt so soft after I had used it. It is so good when my hair is really dry (I bleach my hair so it gets really dry on the ends). After using it a handful of times my hair is so much more manageable. Overall a fantastic range, I love it, my hair feels clean and my hair is more manageable. I have curly hair but straighten it (a lot). My dry ends were instantly better I’m really impressed, thank @Ravi @Garnier"@Ravi @Garnier" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"@Ravi @Garnier" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">>>you @Ravi @Garnier for choosing me Ps I can’t find the shampoo to tag it. 
Kazcuz
Skilled
03/23/24-15:49
I really need to start using an SPF 50 every day as it:s the
I really need to start using an SPF 50 every day as it:s the key to anti-, aging. I've just started to use this one. I'm really liking it so far as it sinks in nicely. Do you use an SPF 50 on your face?
Heg63
Skilled
03/23/24-15:30
I just received this message from Garnier about the Rice
I just received this message from Garnier about the Rice shampoo reviews
Teo D
Skilled
03/23/24-14:46
This app is amazing and so helpful 😄 Love it
This app is amazing and so helpful 😄 Love it
Spectra
Skilled