/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Lauraslife_1
Master
13/05/24-17:33
Having a little self care pamper session this evening with
Having a little self care pamper session this evening with some Garnier favourites 😊
SmithyC
Skilled
13/05/24-16:41
Just had this through the letterbox, can't wait to try 😍
Just had this through the letterbox, can't wait to try 😍
Katiek
Master
13/05/24-16:35
Afternoon community!!
Afternoon community!!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
🌹Meme🌹
Master
13/05/24-15:58
What do we think to ginger done on the garnier Home colour
What do we think to ginger done on the garnier Home colour world 🧑🍊
🌹Meme🌹
Master
13/05/24-15:45
Beauty best buyπŸ’š Love this mask! Was the first one i ever
Beauty best buyπŸ’š Love this mask! Was the first one i ever tried that led me to my sheet mask addiction πŸ˜πŸ’™ Love how it makes my skin feel super hydrated, and shiny… vegan and cruelty free πŸ˜πŸ’™
Debbie
Master
13/05/24-14:32
Thank you @141597806 for my validation it took a while but I
Thank you @Ravi @Garnier for my validation it took a while but I waited patiently. Hopefully the rest of the set to get validated too.
Kati
Skilled
13/05/24-12:52
Fruity booster πŸ’šMy garnier haul πŸ’š Watermelon Hair mask and
Fruity booster πŸ’šMy garnier haul πŸ’š Watermelon Hair mask and Mango nourishing lotion πŸ’šβ€οΈ 🫢 love it 😍
Pops
Master
13/05/24-12:06
Look what the postman has delivered today β˜€οΈ I’m really
Look what the postman has delivered today β˜€οΈ I’m really looking forward to trying the daily UV brightening fluid. The vitamin c serum and vitamin c eye cream have been a part of my morning skin care routine for about a year, but the UV fluid is going to add an extra vitamin c boost to my day! I’ve seen loads of great reviews so thought I’d give it a try. The Garnier vitamin C range has made my skin appear brighter with a more even skin tone πŸ’›