Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
SuzeySuze
Master
25/03/24-18:39
Some good offers in Boots at the minute, lovely display
Some good offers in Boots at the minute, lovely display showing the vitamin C range
Collettemarie33
Master
25/03/24-17:27
😀 Finally arrived so excited to try thank you @141597806
😀 Finally arrived so excited to try thank you @Ravi @Garnier and the team. 💜💜
Naughty_Lulu
Skilled
25/03/24-17:01
Been colouring my hair blonde for the best part of 30 years,
Been colouring my hair blonde for the best part of 30 years, that is until recently. I noticed my colour wasn't holding so well and was lighter in some places so decided to stop colouring it to see what happened. Well the dark came back (obvs) but also the grey, a fair chunk of it at the front and on top (not so much at the back where it's mostly darker). Anyway, I am now at a loss for what to do, so had a go with the Garnier colour tester. The photo collage has me a couple of years ago with my blonde, dyed hair, me today with my dark and grey hair, and I decided to give silver a try on the test. So I am wondering, at nearly 48 do I carry on as I am, or go back to blonde as everyone mostly knows me for, or do I embrace the grey (more) and bravely try the silver option (which seems equally scary!) I just don't know!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
bethmxx
Master
25/03/24-16:37
My latest Garnier purchase, the rose toner to match my rose
My latest Garnier purchase, the rose toner to match my rose cleansing milk 😍💖 can’t wait to try it out x
Tara_Y
Master
25/03/24-16:13
Another buy for me today. Can't wait to use this and get all
Another buy for me today. Can't wait to use this and get all benefits it's promises 🩵 hydrate, smooths, replumps, and make my skin look healthier 🩵 what's not to love 🩵
Khushi123
Master
25/03/24-16:12
Garnier Products at Asda
Garnier Products at Asda
Khushi123
Master
25/03/24-16:12
Garnier Products on offer at Asda !!
Garnier Products on offer at Asda !!
Mamasita77
Skilled