/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Steph59
Master
04/05/24-16:44
Garnier Skin Naturals 2-in-1 Eye Make-Up Remover ---- This
Garnier Skin Naturals 2-in-1 Eye Make-Up Remover ---- This is a gentle, non-irritating cleanser that effectively removes even waterproof makeup without drying the skin. This is my go to eye makeup remover as it is so effective and it truly removes eye makeup with ease even waterproof mascara. I love that it does not sting or cause any irritation if any gets into the eyes. There is no soreness or after effects. The remover is fortified with naturally derived arginine, to protect and care for your lashes and delicate eye area. With continuous use I can really feel that my lashes feel softer and stronger. I recommend this fab product x
Yury
Master
04/05/24-16:38
I love how this  2 blend together ❀ the perfect double
I love how this 2 blend together ❀ the perfect double cleansing 😊😊
Steph59
Master
04/05/24-16:28
Garnier Natural Rose Water Toner --- This lovely rose toner
Garnier Natural Rose Water Toner --- This lovely rose toner smells absolutely gorgeous and is suitable for dry and sensitive skin. It is a lightweight toner enriched with rose water to soothe and nourish sensitive skin, leaving it dewy and protected. It is the ideal addition to your skincare routine, the lightweight formula glides across your skin, absorbing fast to avoid any tightness or dryness. An enrichment of Rose Water cools and softens, never stripping your skin of its natural, essential oils and instead encouraging a touchable, dewy complexion. It is perfect paired with the rose water cream cleanser x
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Steph59
Master
04/05/24-16:15
Garnier Natural Rose Cleansing Milk ---- This Natural
Garnier Natural Rose Cleansing Milk ---- This Natural Rose Cleansing Milk and Makeup Remover is suitable for sensitive skin. This soothing makeup removed is designed to effectively remove makeup without stripping the skin of its natural moisture barrier. With 96% natural ingredients, the formula helps to minimize the risk of adverse reactions with Rose Water to help soothe the irritation that can occur after makeup removal. The complexion is left feeling smooth, balanced and hydrated. I adore how gentle and effective it is as my skin feels so clean and fresh without any tightness or reactions. The scent from this product is beautiful and truly smells of rose without being overpowering. I would recommend highly x
Silovesglam
Skilled
04/05/24-16:14
Happy Saturday
Happy Saturday
Pocketminxuk
Master
04/05/24-16:00
I rarely shop in Lidl as there's not a local one , - today
I rarely shop in Lidl as there's not a local one , - today eye spy Garnier Micellar Water 700ml for Β£5.99 - what a bargain πŸ‘Œ Be on the lookout ! πŸ₯°
T Royle
Master
04/05/24-15:06
Don’t really know why but my normally combination skin has
Don’t really know why but my normally combination skin has been really dry this past week. This mask helped so much. Left my skin feeling hydrated, refreshed and glowing. Highly recommend πŸ’š
Erin
Skilled
04/05/24-14:38
Hey, does anyone know how long it takes to receive the sheet
Hey, does anyone know how long it takes to receive the sheet masks in the post after you reach skilled level? 😊