Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
validated
Lucy
Skilled
03/15/24-14:21
Tried out the hair colour try on and kind of tempted you
Tried out the hair colour try on and kind of tempted you know 👀
validated
SylwiaUK
Enthusiast
03/15/24-14:16
I like use garnier micellar water because good clean my
I like use garnier micellar water because good clean my skin.
Madalina
Master
03/15/24-14:01
Happy Friday 🤩 My favourite masks at this moment 🤩 I can't
Happy Friday 🤩 My favourite masks at this moment 🤩 I can't wait to try more🫶
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Steph59
Master
03/15/24-13:11
Thank you Garnier Community for my weekly update and
Thank you Garnier Community for my weekly update and encouragement for my contributions to the Community this week. It is very much appreciated 💚
Petya
Master
03/15/24-12:53
After seeing so many recommendations here on the community
After seeing so many recommendations here on the community about body Superfood I couldn’t resist half price deal in Morrisons and decided to get one.I can’t wait to try it but so far it smells extremely pleasant and so tempting 😊💚
KrazyK
Skilled
03/15/24-12:39
Best buy So after seeing someone recommending this Garnier
Best buy So after seeing someone recommending this Garnier ultimate blends Hair Honey Repairing Serum, I thought I would give it a try. This was not as easy as I thought Boots was most expensive Sainsburys no where near me stocked and Asda my local was sold out so had to travel to another branch which did have it, so bought 2 to make sure was stocked up 🤣 So after my lengthy journey I washed my hair OMG 😲 my hair is so shiny and softer than it has been in like forever 😁 I only used a tiny amount as I have fine hair and didn't want it left greasy but it is my fav product I love it. My only criticism is why not more places stock it and why such a big difference in prices. I was surprised Amazon didn't sell it either. Definitely going to be part of my regular routine The smell makes you hungry 😆
Annybel
Master
03/15/24-12:11
My Vitamin C for today 💚💚
My Vitamin C for today 💚💚
Lauraslife_1
Master
03/15/24-11:21
This is one of my best buys from the last few months. I use
This is one of my best buys from the last few months. I use this cleanser every morning and it leaves my skin clean and soft. The added Aloe Vera really helps to soothe my skin