/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Hazeld
Master
04/26/24-13:18
Have you tried this yet? I've been using it morning &
Have you tried this yet? I've been using it morning & evening for a few days now and I love it. Applied to wet skin, massaged in, rinsed off, it leaves skin feeling so fresh and clean, and definitely brighter.
Miriam
Master
04/26/24-12:56
πŸ’–
πŸ’–
Teejay
Master
04/26/24-12:31
I'm gonna explore a new room everyday. I'm loving this
I'm gonna explore a new room everyday. I'm loving this feature, home hair dye has come such a long way. From my old colour technician days, no wonder people are choosing to dye their own
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Lolly123
Skilled
04/26/24-12:09
My points are still at 455 even though I’ve completed
My points are still at 455 even though I’ve completed missions, so I’ve not gotten points of any of the posts I put on Instagram or the hair colour page mission which I’ve uploaded twice. Why am I not getting points for these missions?!?
Lolly123
Skilled
04/26/24-12:06
About to wear this and get the house cleaned ✨ happy Friday
About to wear this and get the house cleaned ✨ happy Friday everyone x
Safa
Master
04/26/24-11:41
Happy Friday everyone 😊
Happy Friday everyone 😊
🌹Meme🌹
Master
04/26/24-11:29
Best beauty buyπŸ’›πŸŒŸ  Definitely has to be the vitamin c
Best beauty buyπŸ’›πŸŒŸ Definitely has to be the vitamin c mask! So refreshing and i love the amount of product you get in there πŸ˜ƒ buy your self some little empty pots and poor in the remaining serum and you have about 3 days worth of extra serum to use as a booster😍
BeautyandSkin
Skilled
04/26/24-10:50
So affordable and the fact it’s suitable for combination
So affordable and the fact it’s suitable for combination skin excites me. Enriched with Aloe Vera extract it hydrates yet removes impurities. 96% of the ingredients are of natural origin like coconut, aloe vera, grape and sea salt. Will post my thoughts soon!