/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Lizzy
Master
04/23/24-18:49
So many colours and products to explore! So t know which to
So many colours and products to explore! So t know which to try first!!
Pops
Master
04/23/24-18:40
Before and after using Garnier micellar water. One swipe
Before and after using Garnier micellar water. One swipe removes my make up, the next swipe is for the final cleanse and brighten 🌟
Pops
Master
04/23/24-18:28
I love that the Garnier colour home is literally like
I love that the Garnier colour home is literally like walking around as a Sims character! Even down to the floor plan and ability to click in and out of different rooms. Very creative minds at Garnier HQ!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
🌹Meme🌹
Master
04/23/24-18:23
Best buy - Love this stuff so calming on the skin, i use it
Best buy - Love this stuff so calming on the skin, i use it to remove oils and dirt when my skin is feeling abit sensitive and sorry for its self… its gentle on the skin and really hydrating 💚
Tallulah06
Skilled
04/23/24-18:12
Thank you to the community for the likes/comments , some
Thank you to the community for the likes/comments , some great tips/info on here ☺️ my next to try is the vitamin c mask
Joyizabela
Skilled
04/23/24-18:02
I decided to treat myself today and I purchased this face
I decided to treat myself today and I purchased this face mask 🥰 My skin feels hydrated, soft and bright 🤩
Sarah
Skilled
04/23/24-17:47
Some more products I’ve bought today thanks to all you
Some more products I’ve bought today thanks to all you lovely people 😁 can’t wait to test them and see what they are like I do know one thing already though they smell amazing!
Floozy20
Master
04/23/24-17:43
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Reusable Eco Pads Perfect for
Garnier Skin Active Micellar Reusable Eco Pads Perfect for using to remove your make-up and so soft on your skin. Love that these are machine washable and they wash so well