/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Kerryanne87
Skilled
04/23/24-14:38
Thanks everyone for you comments and like šŸ’– what a amazing
Thanks everyone for you comments and like šŸ’– what a amazing garnier community šŸŒŸšŸ’–šŸŒ»šŸŒž
Jackie
Master
04/23/24-14:33
Thank you everyone šŸ’“
Thank you everyone šŸ’“
Annybel
Master
04/23/24-14:20
Thank you everyone šŸ’“
Thank you everyone šŸ’“
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
HONEYEZ
Master
04/23/24-14:14
Really liking the red colour here, But it's whether I'm
Really liking the red colour here, But it's whether I'm brave enough to do it fir real..?? And dies anyone knows if this make hold the colour in well..?? For long... ??
Julzzz
Master
04/23/24-14:07
Afternoon everyone šŸ’š xx
Afternoon everyone šŸ’š xx
Teejay
Master
04/23/24-14:04
I'm actually loving  this feature. Looking forward to
I'm actually loving this feature. Looking forward to exploring this virtual space more.
MammaQueenšŸ‘‘
Enthusiast
04/23/24-13:54
Love this šŸ’› been poorly and haven't had the energy to look
Love this šŸ’› been poorly and haven't had the energy to look after my skin so whilst resting I popped this on and my skin feels so hydrated, refreshed and nourished!
Mamabear
Skilled
04/23/24-13:34
Hi Iā€™m looking for some advice I have a 10 year old and a 7
Hi Iā€™m looking for some advice I have a 10 year old and a 7 old. My 10 year is very wise in skin care and everything about it (more than me) but I was wondering is any of you lovely people would be able to help me out with what would be ok for my 7 year old to use as she wants to be the same as her sister. Would the sheet masks be ok for her. Thank you in advance in helping a mama out xx