Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
validated
Albajribes
Master
10/03/24-16:22
MY ROUTINE TODAY my lovelies is to escape from the business
MY ROUTINE TODAY my lovelies is to escape from the business and craziness of this London business woman mode and relax and reconnect with my essence, my inner self, my beauty. To do so I decided to use one if the mask sheets received from this wonderful #mygarniercommunity and you cannot understand the hydration afterwards in my face. LOVE IT. You have to try the Pomgranade one. The biggest highlight is how shiny skin glows afterward.
Miaweb
Skilled
10/03/24-14:55
Love this Garnier house!
Love this Garnier house!
Hazeld
Master
10/03/24-14:34
This cold winter plays havoc with my hands, making them
This cold winter plays havoc with my hands, making them rough and dry. Not so much now with this, it's so moisturising, leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, love it. Smells great too.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Ammie
Master
10/03/24-14:12
Happy mothers day to all garnier ladies and to my beautiful
Happy mothers day to all garnier ladies and to my beautiful mama bear 🐻💕 never stop being you mama I wouldn't change you for the world my first ever love and just remember I heard your heart beat everyday in your belly no one else gets that close to it 🥰 thankyou for also introducing me to garnier and all the other things in life have the greatest day mama 💐 I love you to the moon & back @Jackie
Demiileigh33
Skilled
10/03/24-14:06
Now I want pink hair I’m obsessed 😍😍  Thanks to the
Now I want pink hair I’m obsessed 😍😍 Thanks to the garnier hair colour try on 💖💖💖
HollyR
Skilled
10/03/24-14:01
Absolutely obsessed with this Garnier conditioner (along
Absolutely obsessed with this Garnier conditioner (along with the shampoo) as it makes my hair so soft and silky! No dry lengths to be seen, only smooth, manageable locks. The almond and argan oil is nourishing and repairing on the hair and also smelling amazing which is a bonus 💖 I use it twice a week so it lasts ages and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend for people needing more hair hydration! 💦❤️
Brendac74
10/03/24-13:56
Hope all have a special day
Hope all have a special day
Hazeld
Master
10/03/24-13:42
I'm celebrating two things today, Mothers' Day and my
I'm celebrating two things today, Mothers' Day and my birthday. I had some lovely things off my kids and OH, and he's cooking my favourite Sunday dinner, roast lamb, spring cabbage, roasties, parsnips, carrots and mint sauce. I'm very lucky, he does look after me well, and I know my kids love me too.