/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Beauty_blendr
Master
04/22/24-16:42
The amazing Garnier bb cream helps me to in skin perfection
The amazing Garnier bb cream helps me to in skin perfection always. Absorb so quickly in the skin.. easy to apply love it... my skin feel so smooth after using it 😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️
🌹Meme🌹
Master
04/22/24-16:34
Garnier aloe vera toner💚 has been one of my favourites for
Garnier aloe vera toner💚 has been one of my favourites for years, altho micellar water is also a toner i use that more as a make up remover and dirt, and i use aloe vera toner as a refreshing tone once the skin is nice and clean to get all its benefits, makes the skin feel soothed and refreshed, its even better on a warm summers day when you get out the shower after been in the sun, feels so good on the face🪴🪴🪴
Charcole
Enthusiast
04/22/24-15:36
By far my most favourite product ever ! I recommend this
By far my most favourite product ever ! I recommend this micellar water in my eyelash business too! It’s perfect for everyone x
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Teejay
Master
04/22/24-14:40
In the spirit of going back to my old habits. I bit the
In the spirit of going back to my old habits. I bit the bullet and purchased the vitamin C sunscreen. I've heard nothing but good things about the Vitamin C SPF from people with different skin types and tones. So no casket ready white caste. I like to use a sheet mask 4/5 mornings of the week so I will be back to using my tried and true Vitamin C sheet mask twice a week along with a Vitamin E serum. Because both vitamins play very well together. Both being antioxidants.
Tara_Y
Master
04/22/24-13:22
Love this handcream ❤️ it's really great for dry hands 💚
Love this handcream ❤️ it's really great for dry hands 💚
Chlotlhx
Master
04/22/24-12:57
Love a garnier pampa night
Love a garnier pampa night
iza330
Skilled
04/22/24-12:55
I will be trying this mask today for the first time. I
I will be trying this mask today for the first time. I needed something for my colour treated hair.
SuzeySuze
Master
04/22/24-12:41
Spotted in Home Bargains today, an absolute bargain at 69p
Spotted in Home Bargains today, an absolute bargain at 69p so ofcourse I had to stock up!!