/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Bronsy
Enthusiast
21/04/24-18:05
This product is great.  The skin of the face shines from the
This product is great. The skin of the face shines from the serum.
Mrs_lori_hayes
Skilled
21/04/24-17:55
I've been using hand gel for about 20 years especially when
I've been using hand gel for about 20 years especially when I worked in a job that required cash handling. It great, handy to have especially when out and about travelling on public transport. What I like about this product is it doesn't dry out my hands it leaves them feeling soft and hydrated. #mygarniercommunity
Pennerz
Skilled
21/04/24-17:44
I recently tried the Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water
I recently tried the Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion & Starch Shampoo, conditioner & hair remedy and I love the results! The subtle fragrance is delightful, not overpowering at all, which is perfect for my preferences. After using it, my hair feels incredibly clean and surprisingly manageable. The blend of rice water infusion and starch seems to work wonders, leaving my hair looking and feeling fresh without any heaviness.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Mrs_lori_hayes
Skilled
21/04/24-17:43
New conditioner for my shampoo in the same range. I think
New conditioner for my shampoo in the same range. I think this is going to be really good πŸ‘ #mygarniercommunity
Raisa
Skilled
21/04/24-16:36
Today’s the sunny day in the UK. β˜€οΈ beautiful day. ✨ don't
Today’s the sunny day in the UK. β˜€οΈ beautiful day. ✨ don't forget to use SPF 🧴
Jennie
Master
21/04/24-16:12
The mini micellar waters are in Asda. Has anyone seen any
The mini micellar waters are in Asda. Has anyone seen any other mini’s as I want some for my holiday but also my sisters birthday πŸ₯³ (she is going on holiday in May).
Kiwi
Skilled
21/04/24-14:56
My current favourite Garnier product! Like a drink for my
My current favourite Garnier product! Like a drink for my skin!
validated
Loopylass84
Master
21/04/24-14:55
My Sunday afternoon pamper session starts with this Garnier
My Sunday afternoon pamper session starts with this Garnier SkinActive Repairing sheet mask ✨️ With vegan formula it Repairs the skin barrier + restores moisture ✨️ For all skin types even sensitive ✨️