Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
emilydbxo
Skilled
06/03/24-11:57
New here! Love all things garnier but would love to hear
New here! Love all things garnier but would love to hear some of your favourites/go to? :)
Jojo
Enthusiast
06/03/24-11:44
I love skincare and makeup this is my latest look I have
I love skincare and makeup this is my latest look I have joined the community and I’m looking forward to connecting with other beauty enthusiasts who love skincare!
bethmxx
Master
06/03/24-11:42
Morning everyone 😊 I’m off work today so going to have a
Morning everyone 😊 I’m off work today so going to have a much needed pamper 🧖🏽‍♀️ Now to decide which mask to use first…
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Leigh
Skilled
06/03/24-11:38
Hi just wanted to share this product I have used to dye my
Hi just wanted to share this product I have used to dye my hair I've used it for the first time and it's a great colour and has left my hair so soft.
Hazeld
Master
06/03/24-11:34
Love this, especially after using the shampoo Smells great
Love this, especially after using the shampoo Smells great too.
Sjelleymarie
Enthusiast
06/03/24-11:32
I'm new here and use garnier products when I can I usually
I'm new here and use garnier products when I can I usually use the water daily, love the smells and aromas of creams hoping to be able to test some items 😊
Khushi123
Master
06/03/24-11:30
Thank you to Garnier Community for sending my products for
Thank you to Garnier Community for sending my products for reaching Master status !!
LisaMarie
Skilled
06/03/24-11:30
Used my favourite sheet mask last night before bed 🍋 I
Used my favourite sheet mask last night before bed 🍋 I promise that I am happier than I look! 😁 My skin is glowing this morning!! 💛