/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Yury
Master
07/15/24-18:34
This masck is fantastic 😍🤩
This masck is fantastic 😍🤩
Cheznpoppy
Skilled
07/15/24-17:09
I can’t find the product to tag if admins could help (tagged
I can’t find the product to tag if admins could help (tagged the nearest thing)but this clay mask is amazing! Wouldn’t be a proper girls night with a bestie without some Garnier pampering ❤️
TCIVIC
Skilled
07/15/24-16:30
These are so so handy to keep for after you've used your
These are so so handy to keep for after you've used your hair dye! Depending on your hair length you can get quite a few uses out of this😁 My mum usually keeps them for me as she has shorter hair, whereas I have long😊
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Cheznpoppy
Skilled
07/15/24-16:11
Love this product! Worked even on my dark hair. Hair feels
Love this product! Worked even on my dark hair. Hair feels lovely and smooth and soft after use. On offer currently at Amazon :) recommend and will use again
TCIVIC
Skilled
07/15/24-15:40
I cannot wait to try these!! Who's tried them and what did
I cannot wait to try these!! Who's tried them and what did you think? :)
Egle
Master
07/15/24-15:12
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Shea Butter Hand Cream has
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Shea Butter Hand Cream has ultra-hydrating formula which helps to reinforce skin’s natural protective barrier to maintain hydration levels in skin. It leaves your skin soft more than expensive brands. The relief from horrible roughness is amazing. Smells really nice, long lasting and not greasy. Would highly recommend.. it really life saver 💖
Silverlady
Master
07/15/24-14:52
I've reached 'Master' status. Thank you so much to all
I've reached 'Master' status. Thank you so much to all Garnier Community, wouldn't have got there without you.
Naoise
Enthusiast
07/15/24-14:27
I’m just back from a hot holiday in Greece where the
I’m just back from a hot holiday in Greece where the temperature spiked to 39 degrees and this product saved me so much. With my fair skin I was worried I would burn but not with Garnier Hydra 24 Protect ☀️ I’ve recommended this product to so many people and I’ll always use it to protect my skin in the heat 😊