Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
KatPower82
Master
03/04/24-12:40
Best beauty buy this week, 700ml bottle was less than the
Best beauty buy this week, 700ml bottle was less than the 400ml so had to snap up this offer and get the rose 🌹 Micellar water, love it already 🫶💕
HonestReviews
Master
03/04/24-12:29
Loved tried different colours.
Loved tried different colours.
validated
bethmxx
Master
03/04/24-11:00 (edited on 03/04/24-11:01)
Happy Monday everyone 🤗 this is my collection of Garnier
Happy Monday everyone 🤗 this is my collection of Garnier products that I’m currently using 😍 My current favourite’s are the coconut water shampoo and conditioner but my all time favourite has to be the micellar water which I need to restock soon as I have run out 🥲 What’s everyone’s favourite Garnier product? ☺️
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Mlplxx
Skilled
03/04/24-10:04
💛🍌
💛🍌
Kam87
Skilled
03/04/24-09:55
Test time 😁
Test time 😁
Khushi123
Master
03/04/24-09:40
I have decided to try this pineapple glowing ends products
I have decided to try this pineapple glowing ends products and I am Extremely happy with the results !! My hair are so silky and shiny ! That’s is incredible for bleached hair to get your hair look shiny. From all professional products that I have used and fortune spend on it. I tried Garnier and I am impressed!   Shampoo is so gentle, very economic and lovely scent that stays full day on my hair! Perfectly matched with hair mask that I will add separate review! These are my favourites !!
Khushi123
Master
03/04/24-09:34
Glowing Pineapple Hair Drink is a product that once I
Glowing Pineapple Hair Drink is a product that once I started testing a week ago and I have ordered another bottle already! Amazing results after first wash my hair were so shiny and silky that my colour was so beautiful. I would say This is incredible product for this price, very cheap and affordable and the results are best! From all professional hair products I have been using this is my favourite because it works after first use.  Easy to apply and lovely scent . I would recommend everyone to try it on. My hair are dry and bleached but after first use , people were asking me if I have gone to my hairdresser, as much shiny and healthy my hair were looking !
Desi
Master
03/04/24-09:25
Good morning everyone  Im Loving these cleanser
Good morning everyone Im Loving these cleanser