/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Sweetdollofficial
Enthusiast
18/04/24-16:58
hay que cuidar nuestro cuero cabelludo y nuestra melena
hay que cuidar nuestro cuero cabelludo y nuestra melena
Clarebear85
Enthusiast
18/04/24-16:58
New to the community, I'm Clare. Just wanted to say hello to
New to the community, I'm Clare. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Victoria
Skilled
18/04/24-16:46
I tried my first ever Garnier Sheet Mask Today. My skin
I tried my first ever Garnier Sheet Mask Today. My skin feels hydrated and plump. It did not slide around my face which I have had in the past with other masks. I like that the mask is biodegradable. The packaging not recyclable but I assume they are working towards this. The only downside is at £3.50 per mask, I would not apply 3 times a week as recommended so I will achieve the results after 4 weeks x but I would definitely use again.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Helley
Enthusiast
18/04/24-16:41
I may be going deaf and have long term health conditions but
I may be going deaf and have long term health conditions but I plod on keep smiling keep up to routine with my beauty as it makes me feel a tiny bit better
JanieUk
Enthusiast
18/04/24-16:35
I love coming on here and getting recommendations for lots
I love coming on here and getting recommendations for lots of new products to try!
Kerryanne87
Skilled
18/04/24-16:14
Garnier Moisture Bomb super hydrating revitalising sheet
Garnier Moisture Bomb super hydrating revitalising sheet masks for dehydrated skin. Plump skin with moisture, reduce the look of fine lines, and revive radiance for skin that glows. Enriched with natural plant extracts & hyaluronic acid. With a vegan* formula, dermatologically tested, 50% paper-based sachet, 28g these face tissue masks are created with ultra-thin tissue & infused with a full 30ml bottle of intense hydrating serum. This super hydrating face tissue mask and eye tissue mask, inspired by Asia, diffuses the equivalent quantity of hydrating serum as per 1 week's use of day care**. Unmask smoother, bouncier, healthier looking skin in just 15 minutes. Applied to the face, it acts like a hydration wrap that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin Directions : 1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin. 2. Remove the protective film. 3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes. 4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad to remove. To complenmet your mask, discover micellar cleaning water for daily make-up removal and soothing cleansing 🥰
Sabdah65
Skilled
18/04/24-15:39
Wunderbare Bodylotion mit tollem Duft
Wunderbare Bodylotion mit tollem Duft
Pennerz
Skilled
18/04/24-15:35
Love this colour try on tool to find your next hair colour
Love this colour try on tool to find your next hair colour