Home / Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Emmaj
Skilled
03/05/24-14:45
New member just started following and reading all the great
New member just started following and reading all the great feedback in the group
Julesxx
Skilled
03/05/24-14:44
Never used any other After sun product . This instantly
Never used any other After sun product . This instantly cools your skin and feels moisturised. It’s not sticky and absorbs into the skin easily . It has a lovely scent too .
Julesxx
Skilled
03/05/24-14:41
I love this hair mask . Need something that doesn’t remove
I love this hair mask . Need something that doesn’t remove all your colour? then this is the one for you . Not only does it smell divine but it leaves your hair silky smooth .
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
SmithyC
Skilled
03/05/24-14:31
Just finished my first test and review on the new vitamin C
Just finished my first test and review on the new vitamin C brightening cleanser. I've really enjoyed using this cleanser and will definitely be buying again. 😊
Tara_Y
Master
03/05/24-14:16 (edited on 03/05/24-14:52)
This hand cream is great makes my hands feel so soft and
This hand cream is great makes my hands feel so soft and hydrated again. Bring on the summer I’m sooo over winter!! I would love to get some followers and il follow back 😊 thanks girls x
Oana Miruna
Skilled
03/05/24-14:16
My favourite product from my hair routine at the moment.
My favourite product from my hair routine at the moment. Love the smell and how my hair looks and feels.🤗
Marina76
Skilled
03/05/24-14:13
Very surprised to get goodies this morning. Loving a good
Very surprised to get goodies this morning. Loving a good sheet mask 🥰
Mar987
Master
03/05/24-14:06
My favourite at the moment 🧡 Its rich, creamy texture feels
My favourite at the moment 🧡 Its rich, creamy texture feels luxurious on the skin, providing a gentle and refreshing cleansing experience 🧡