/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Hope
Skilled
18/04/24-14:07
So happy with this. I have brown hair and believe it or not
So happy with this. I have brown hair and believe it or not this makes my hair auburn as ash takes away red and orange brassy tones so if your hair is brown and you don’t want to bleach to lighten the trick is to use ash blonde shades. Trust me it works. When you colour match they assume you have lighter hair. It’s easy to go dark but not to go light and of you want to avoid brassiness go for ash shades. I tried the lighter shade but was too light on me. So finally found a perfect colour
Lizzy
Master
18/04/24-14:06
Loads of great colours in here to see and try!
Loads of great colours in here to see and try!
Staceyloulou92
Skilled
18/04/24-14:04
Had a very nerve wracking day today! Started a new course
Had a very nerve wracking day today! Started a new course and met lots of new faces, which can be very overwhelming for me πŸ₯Ή... self care is needed tonight, with a little help from this little fella! 😁 First time trying this mask! πŸ’š Thankyou Garnier πŸ’š #garniercommunity #Garniercares #self-love πŸ₯° @Ravi @Garnier Thankyou πŸ’š
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Sarah
Skilled
18/04/24-14:02
I love visiting this place to see what colour I should try
I love visiting this place to see what colour I should try next so many choices it’s hard to decide
Lilian UGC Creator
Master
A quick selfie on my way to work after using my favourite
A quick selfie on my way to work after using my favourite Garnier products 😻 #nomakeup
Debbie
Master
Hi you wonderful people ❀️  A Big thank you to all who have
Hi you wonderful people ❀️ A Big thank you to all who have helped me achieve this. Without this wonderful community and Garnier if course I couldn't have done it. Your amazing 🀩
Lubo4ka
Enthusiast
18/04/24-14:00
πŸŒΉπŸ¦΅πŸ€
πŸŒΉπŸ¦΅πŸ€
Jodzxx
Skilled
18/04/24-14:00
Love this product
Love this product