/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Lolly123
Skilled
04/17/24-22:28
Vit c serum ✨
Vit c serum ✨
Lolly123
Skilled
04/17/24-22:23
Hair colour
Hair colour
Elaine77
Master
04/17/24-21:42
Absolutely Delighted with my Amazing bundle I received today
Absolutely Delighted with my Amazing bundle I received today for reaching MASTERS LEVEL .I can't get over my big bundle of Garnier goodies .I've been buzzing all day 💗 So very much appreciated thanks @Ravi @Garnier and Garnier community for this 💗💗
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Hazeld
Master
04/17/24-21:31
Night night all. Sleep well
Night night all. Sleep well
Laura_eliz_beth
Skilled
04/17/24-20:43
Hi all, I'm new to this community and I can't wait to get
Hi all, I'm new to this community and I can't wait to get involved 🥰 I'm recently married, hence the bridal pic 😘 I used the garner vitamin C eye cream on my wedding day, which made me feel less tired 😅😊
Ammie
Master
04/17/24-20:30
Thankyou so much my garnier community and @141597806
Thankyou so much my garnier community and @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier this is such a treat! There is some products here I had on my list to try so I am so grateful they where in this box thankyou so much ❤️‍🔥
Victoria
Skilled
04/17/24-20:25
Soo in love with this cream. It smells amazing. I am using
Soo in love with this cream. It smells amazing. I am using morning and night even though I know it says day cream. I feel my skin is much brighter, less dry and a glow ✨️ 💛 Vitamin C
Kinga
Master
04/17/24-20:22
I'm really amazed by the Nourishing body lotion and it
I'm really amazed by the Nourishing body lotion and it smells so nice x My little ones also got full protection in holiday with the 50 sp x