/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Kerryanne87
Skilled
17/04/24-17:32
Looking for a nourishing night moisturiser to help delay
Looking for a nourishing night moisturiser to help delay signs of ageing - wrinkles and fine lines, lack of firmness, loss of radiance or dull skin? Discover the Garnier Ultra Lift Night Cream. A moisturising anti-ageing night cream to target signs of ageing. Garnier Night Cream contains high concentrations of regenerative plant cell actives and dermatological ingredients to nourish, plump and help fight wrinkles and loss of firmness as well as boosting eveness of skintone. This moisturiser, infused with the regenerative power of plant cells, has a powerful multi anti-ageing action: anti-wrinkle, anti-spots, firming and radiance boosting. Ultra Lift Complete Beauty Night Cream acts at night which is an optimal time for skin renewal. Within 28 days it acts on the 3 major signs of skin ageing: 1. Anti-Wrinkle: Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, even deep ones by plumping the skin with moisture. 2. Firming: Leaves your skin feeling firmer and looking tightened. 3. Radiance Boosting: Evens your skin complexion and reveals your natural radiance. Ingredients 695752 10, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoyl Methane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Alumina, Ammonium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, C-13-14 Isoparaffin, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, CI 77891 / Titanium Oxide, Coumarin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Eryngium Maritmum Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Laureth-7, Linalool, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenyoxyethanol, Polycrylamide, PTFE Retinyl Palmitate, Silica [Nano] / Silica Stearate Acid, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B166025/1)
Lainy
Skilled
17/04/24-17:06
Looking for recommendations on what everyone prefers for the
Looking for recommendations on what everyone prefers for the most natural looking, streak free tan? Time to shed the tights and get the 🦡 legs out for spring/summer!
Martaem92
Master
17/04/24-16:42
I haven't dyed my hair for 7 years, after trying several
I haven't dyed my hair for 7 years, after trying several colors on Garnier ColorHome, I'm tempted to dye my hairπŸ˜…
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Pops
Master
17/04/24-16:42
Hi all- I’ve joined the community today and looking forward
Hi all- I’ve joined the community today and looking forward to following others on their hair care and skin care journeys! One of my favourite products is the vitamin c day serum
Monix
Master
17/04/24-16:30
Good evening, who's having a mask day today? πŸ˜€
Good evening, who's having a mask day today? πŸ˜€
Kerryanne87
Skilled
17/04/24-16:14
Can't wait to receive my garnier product I bought 😬  I
Can't wait to receive my garnier product I bought 😬 I can't wait to get started with my new facial routine been waiting ages for this and finally been able to buy all the products
MarieH
Skilled
17/04/24-15:51
New tub of this gorgeous Body Superfood purchased after
New tub of this gorgeous Body Superfood purchased after discovering just how good it is via the t&r. Love how my skin feels after use and the lovely fresh scent πŸ₯­
Hol31
Skilled
17/04/24-15:32
These are amazing can’t get enough of them they make my hair
These are amazing can’t get enough of them they make my hair feel so great I just love my new hair washing routine with these