/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Collettemarie33
Master
04/15/24-16:46
πŸ’œπŸ’œ Early start today. First time got to log on. Needed the
πŸ’œπŸ’œ Early start today. First time got to log on. Needed the vitamin C this morning especially the eye cream didn't have much sleep last night with my knee. πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Freya
Enthusiast
04/15/24-16:39
My skincare of the day using the Rose Toner Water and
My skincare of the day using the Rose Toner Water and Cleansing Milk🌹
Yiannoulaki
Skilled
04/15/24-16:08
#GarnierColorHome
#GarnierColorHome
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Daisy23
Skilled
04/15/24-15:57
I got Garnier ultimate blends Hair Remedy smoothing Mask,
I got Garnier ultimate blends Hair Remedy smoothing Mask, from Oui Love Garnier community. I have highlighted hair and since highlighting my hair they are quite dry and rough. This mask is perfect for dry, damaged and frizzy hair. It has thick consistency and has a mild smell. This mask is infused with rice water and starch, which are known for great benefits. After shampoo and conditioning I apply on hair lengths and leave it for a minute and rinse afterwards. It instantly smooths out hair, my hair feels hydrated and re-plumped. The mask makes hair fibre smooth and seals cuticles. My hair became easy to style after drying and I used honey hair serum, which made my hair shiny and more manageable. 
Jeasays
Master
04/15/24-15:22
Best sheets masks
Best sheets masks
Jeasays
Master
04/15/24-15:21
Love these sheet masks. Twice in a week I prefer to apply
Love these sheet masks. Twice in a week I prefer to apply these. And these are so good. Skin becomes so. Smooth and hydrated. Love it.
Jinal
Master
04/15/24-14:46
Yeeeeee 😍 Finally βœ”οΈ So happy for this validation
Yeeeeee 😍 Finally βœ”οΈ So happy for this validation @Ravi @Garnier I was soo worried till now🫢🏻 Thanks a lot team and all my community friends πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Looking forward for more opportunities 😻😻
Tara_Y
Master
04/15/24-14:44
The perfect range πŸ’›πŸ‹πŸŠ the best antidote for dry dull skin
The perfect range πŸ’›πŸ‹πŸŠ the best antidote for dry dull skin πŸŠπŸ‹πŸ’›