/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Enthusiast
14/07/24-11:41
Love these
Love these
Floozy20
Master
14/07/24-11:17
I received Garnier Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze Invisible
I received Garnier Ambre Solaire Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray from My Garnier Community. I absolutely love it. One of the main things I love about this is how quickly it dries. Perfect for using myself and for my kids and none of us have much patience waiting for sprays to dry so this is a definite win for me. It's non-sticky too as some other sprays can be. If you are of your holidays I definitely recommend this. Perfect for pools or the sea as it is super water resistant and it doesn't transfer to your clothes. SPF30 spray makes it quick and easy to use with UVA/UVB protection. I will be buying again that's for sure.
Spectra
Master
14/07/24-09:14
Good morning everyone
Good morning everyone
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
beeba
Skilled
14/07/24-09:04
This Garnier product smells amazing 🩷
This Garnier product smells amazing 🩷
Miriam
Master
14/07/24-07:49
Obsessed with this new haircare buy
Obsessed with this new haircare buy
Kerrylyn96
Skilled
14/07/24-06:07
Treated myself to these new products to use in my daily
Treated myself to these new products to use in my daily routine
Debbie
Master
14/07/24-06:01
It's Sunday hair washing and treatment day. They are my go
It's Sunday hair washing and treatment day. They are my go to every time. The perfect trio. They leave my hair soft, stronger with less damage and my split ends are looking better too. Even though m hair needs a good cut. It smells great too. These Ultimate Blends in Rice water infusion with starch are worth investing in.
Hazeld
Master
13/07/24-21:06
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴
Goodnight all. Sleep well 😴