/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Debbie
Master
11/07/24-15:11
Well it looks like it's coming home. No not the football the
Well it looks like it's coming home. No not the football the sun. Get ready for it get your Garnier sunscreens which ever you prefer and then, have FUN in the sun. For my face my best buy is this Garnier Ambre Solaire Super UV Niacinamide anti imperfection fluid SPF50+. Thanks to this community I was introduced to it. Light weight fluid that absorbs well and dries in leaving no sticky residue yet allows you to get a lovely tan
Carlton
Master
11/07/24-15:04
Happy Thursday Garnier Community I am enjoying the Garnier
Happy Thursday Garnier Community I am enjoying the Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days body range they are so hydrating and smell so good
Hayley ✨🦋
Master
11/07/24-15:02 (edited on 11/07/24-15:05)
Aldi middle aisle SPECIAL BUY 💰 Stock up ladies- £3 ,
Aldi middle aisle SPECIAL BUY 💰 Stock up ladies- £3 , normally £5 this size, also this price in Boots. As you all know, I love a micellar water. So many options for everyone to choose from dependent on skin type. 🌿👌🏻 Can’t go wrong with this particular Micellar as it’s an all in one- doing the lips, eye and facial make up/ pollutants and grime from a full day of activities 👏🏻. 🩷 Ultra hydrating 🩷Suitable for sensitive skin & all other skin types 🩷 Cruelty free 🩷 Maintains the skins moisture @Garnier Official gorgeous!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Kirsty lou
Skilled
11/07/24-13:59
These 2 products are amazing I have tried them both and
These 2 products are amazing I have tried them both and found them incredible they smell amazing and found that my hair felt smooth and looked so shiny
Jeasays
Master
11/07/24-12:53
Love that product.. Totally worth it in summers.
Love that product.. Totally worth it in summers.
Taramayf
Skilled
11/07/24-12:46
Absolutely love these products, been using for a few weeks
Absolutely love these products, been using for a few weeks and can see a definite improvement in my hair, it's softer, shinier and smells incredible. Only use the hair mask once a week.
Teo D
Master
11/07/24-12:21
Hair day 😁
Hair day 😁
Lauraslife_1
Master
11/07/24-12:16
💚 My review of the Ideal Bronze Invisble Spray 💚  Having
💚 My review of the Ideal Bronze Invisble Spray 💚 Having fair hair and a lighter skin tone, I'm always looking for SPF that offers a high level of protection. I received this just the right time for a period of good weather. I found the bottle and dispenser to work very well and provided a good amount of product per pump. It was very easy to apply and absorbed super quickly. It has a lovely fragrance that reminds me of holidays abroad. I was pleasantly surprised that it left no marks or stains on my clothes after a full day's wear. Most importantly, I did not burn or experience any redness. I regularly applied as per the instructions and it worked exactly as described. I'm really pleased with it and it will definitely be coming with me on my holiday to Florida 🏖☀️