/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Mahh Cris
Master
07/09/24-13:29
My weekly, thank you kind Community Garnier πŸ’šπŸ’š
My weekly, thank you kind Community Garnier πŸ’šπŸ’š
Mariya
Skilled
07/09/24-13:25
Yeah finally i made it.....thanks to Garnier Community
Yeah finally i made it.....thanks to Garnier Community
Nicole
Master
07/09/24-12:56
Best buy this week it is amazing, it cleans my face very
Best buy this week it is amazing, it cleans my face very well, I love the fragrance to. Thank you garnier I love trying new product and every time I am amazed ❀️❀️ best price in body shops 😍
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Hayley βœ¨πŸ¦‹
Master
07/09/24-12:54
Wow Garnier community- what the heck??   Firstly - thanks
Wow Garnier community- what the heck?? Firstly - thanks for welcoming me so kindly Secondly- thanks for everyone’s likes, comments & general interests in my posts Thirdly- it’s a pleasure to be here 🀭😍🌿πŸ”₯ @Garnier Official
AgeesEasel
Master
07/09/24-12:41
Thank you for your support
Thank you for your support
Egle
Master
07/09/24-12:35
Thank you all for support πŸ’ it means a lot for meπŸ’–
Thank you all for support πŸ’ it means a lot for meπŸ’–
Gingernut
Skilled
07/09/24-12:25
Thank you all for the likes 😁
Thank you all for the likes 😁
Viola992
Master
07/09/24-11:53
I've been using the BHA+Niacinamide Daily UV Fluid for a
I've been using the BHA+Niacinamide Daily UV Fluid for a month and it has become essential in my skincare routine. The lightweight, non-greasy texture absorbs quickly and works well under makeup. Its combination of BHA and Niacinamide has noticeably reduced my breakouts, improved skin texture, and brightened my complexion. The broad-spectrum SPF protection is excellent, preventing sun damage without leaving a white cast. Overall, it’s a fantastic multi-functional product that simplifies my routine and delivers great results. Highly recommended!