/ Gallery

Gallery

Show off your beauty and share your favourite Garnier products with the community! Snap inspiring photos and spread the love!
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Filter
Sonixxx
Enthusiast
24/07/24-17:06
Current everyday garnier faves
Current everyday garnier faves
Ruth
Master
24/07/24-16:33
We will all be needing this if the sun doesn't stay out
We will all be needing this if the sun doesn't stay out
Yury
Master
24/07/24-16:32
Just found this on ebay 😍 price is £5 I think is a bargain
Just found this on ebay 😍 price is Β£5 I think is a bargain πŸ˜€ wat you ladyes think ? Xx
Suggested mission See all
Share your first picture in Gallery
30 experience points
Yury
Master
24/07/24-16:13
In past 2 days I been decorating my little boy room and my
In past 2 days I been decorating my little boy room and my hands fill so dry after ! Good job I have this amaizing Hand repair ,intensive restorng cream .....anty dryness for extra dry skin 🀲
Lalaj78
Master
24/07/24-15:47 (edited on 24/07/24-15:58)
Because I don’t have much time to sunbathe, these will be my
Because I don’t have much time to sunbathe, these will be my go to to get a quick, even and glowing tan when I canπŸ’š. Ideal for my milky legs lol 🦡. Helping with tanning while protecting my skin ❀️
Lauraslife_1
Master
24/07/24-14:29
Packing my Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray yo protect me from
Packing my Ideal Bronze Invisible Spray yo protect me from the sun on holiday 🌞
Pinky 45
Master
24/07/24-12:40 (edited on 24/07/24-12:43)
Aww Sonnys last day at primary yesterday last photo outside
Aww Sonnys last day at primary yesterday last photo outside school xxx lovely afternoon with his kids Garnier sun cream on as was boiling ! . Today not so good mums leg operation after nearly a year of first op & one and me & hubby being her carers over that time & still but her leg so mangled they had to redo so she’s not great nor am I to be honest plenty of pampering for mum when eventually home she’s had a rough year with her leg & pain I just want her pain free and walking better as she’s 73 so worry more . Anyway afternoon garniers it’s another sunny day today washings out ! Xx
Stabar
Enthusiast
24/07/24-11:11
My garnier must haves
My garnier must haves