/ Hello, everyone! How's your week going so far? I have a
Pena @ Garnier
10/10/23-09:42 (edited on 10/10/23-09:44)
Hello, everyone! How's your week going so far? I have a couple of updates for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Prizes - We have sent out all prizes to new Skilled and Master members, and hopefully, you will receive them soon! The same goes for the winners of the last competition! Also, watch this space because we have more testing campaigns and giveaways coming soon! Missions - Have you seen that we have a new mission called "Invite Your Friend to Join My Garnier Community"? It's easy to use - you just need to copy the link and send it to your friends. When they join the community using your link, you'll each receive 30 points for each new member who joins! The points are added automatically so you don't need to have them validated! @Ravi is on holiday this week, but in the meantime, I'd love to get to know you a bit more: What are you expecting from My Garnier Community? Is it... - Test and review - Garnier products - Competitions - Share my experiences - Get advice from experts - Earn points, statuses, and receive free gifts Feel free to share your thoughts! P x