/ Hey there, My Garnier Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ It's Emily
Emily
13/11/23-15:15 (edited on 13/11/23-15:16)
Hey there, My Garnier Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ It's Emily here, Garnier General Manager in the UK and Ireland, dropping by to say hi and chat a bit about what I do.  First things first, I've been scrolling through your posts here and it's been amazing getting to know all of you better and seeing the immense love you have for our brand. It truly warms my heart! I work as the General Manager and my job involves working with the whole Garnier team to make sure that Garnier thrives in the UK and Ireland. That means understanding what you need and giving you the products and experiences that make you want to come back to Garnier every time. I am responsible for defining the strategy of where we want to go with Garnier in the future. Iโ€™m a huge fan of Garnier too, and even before I took this job I was a die-hard Micellar Water and Nutrisse fan. But my new favourite product is the Vitamin C serum. I've never come across anything better for the price. Just love it! I'm curious to learn more about each one of you. So, please share below what you love about Garnier and what we can do better for you. And if you've got any questions feel free to fire away! Looking forward to hearing from you, Emily x