/ Hi everyone! It's time to share the names of the winners of
Ravi @Garnier
16/05/24-16:18 (edited on 16/05/24-16:22)
Hi everyone! It's time to share the names of the winners of our latest competition. Ellie and I were so impressed with the quantity of videos we received, and to celebrate all the amazing content, we decided to give away not 3 boxes, but 5 of them! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ And the boxes go to... ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ - @Hali, who showed us the best way to pamper our skin. ๐Ÿ’š - @Tinky14, who knows the importance of wearing SPF everyday. In her case, she used her son as the model in her video, and we absolutely love it! ๐Ÿ’š - @Mkayla , who created a lovely "get ready with me" video and showed not only her understanding of trendy videos but also how to style her hair using our Garnier Banana Hair shampoo & Conditioner + Hair Drink. ๐Ÿ’š - @vickiealfa, who chose our Vit C Serum as her favourite Garnier product. We were also obsessed with her beautiful yellow nails! ๐Ÿ’š - @Grace Douglas, who is so pretty and chatty! We loved watching her videos where she shared that she has been using our Garnier Rose Water for years. ๐Ÿ’š Thank you to everyone for your entries! Please keep your videos coming, we're watching all of them with so much love! Oh, and one more thing, I want to give a huge congratulations to our friend @Cristl , who attended our Hair Food event in Westfield, London, back in February and was the winner of the biggest prize of the evening: a trip to New York for her and a plus one! WOW! We're so happy for you, Cristl!!! ๐Ÿ’š