/ Hi My Garnier Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Iโ€™m Lorena, a graduate in the
Lorena
02/19/24-12:20 (edited on 02/19/24-12:25)
Hi My Garnier Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Iโ€™m Lorena, a graduate in the Garnier Hair team! So lovely to meet you all! Iโ€™ve loved reading all your posts and comments, and seeing the amazing passion you have for our brand! ๐Ÿ’š We have a VERY exciting event this weekend which I want to share with you... GARNIER INVITES YOU TO SUPERPOWER YOUR SHOWER! TO CELEBRATE OUR NEW SUPERCHARGED HAIR FOOD, NOW BOOSTED WITH VITAMINS C, E & F๐ŸŒ๐Ÿšฟโœจ 3 day pop up, Friday 23rd โ€“ Sunday 25th February at London Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre, on the ground floor opposite Primark. Wondering what you can expect at this event?ยท 6 SUPER-SCENTED NEON SHOWERS to immerse yourselves in๐Ÿšฟยท Test your Hair Food knowledge for a chance to WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK! ๐Ÿ—ฝยท Win LIVE PRIZES at our superpowered gaming station ๐Ÿ†ยท Hands on sampling with our NEW SUPERCHARGED FORMULA๐Ÿ‰ยท Hair Food STYLING STATION with professional stylists ๐Ÿ’š Would you like to have your hair styled by an amazing stylist with fabulous experience working on all hair types? We're giving this Community priority to book a FREE styling session with us! (Note: this doesnโ€™t include hair wash, cut or dye just styling. Please come with your hair dry + freshly washed) ๐Ÿ˜Š The following treatments are available to book: Bouncy blow-dry; Slick back bun, ponytail, or puff; Beach waves; Twist out for deep condition. There are only a LIMITED number of slots, so secure your space now using this link: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/GARNIERHAIRFOODWESTFIELDSTRAFORDBOOKINGS@loreal.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/ Let me know below if you have any questions and I hope to meet as many as you there as possible! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ