/ Thank you everyone for sharing your amazing Garnier sheet
Ravi @Garnier
14/09/23-14:50 (edited on 14/09/23-14:53)
Thank you everyone for sharing your amazing Garnier sheet mask photos! These masks will brighten up your faces, but your posts have really brightened my days. ๐ŸŒžKeep coming, because we're reading it all! Now that you have your Garnier Sheet Masks in hand, here are my tips: - Experience the refreshing sensation of a chilled sheet mask by keeping them in the fridge! ๐Ÿฅถ - Each package of our juicy sheet masks is packed with plenty of serum. Store any leftover serum in the open package in the fridge for future use. - If you're not yet a Skilled member yet, complete your missions to receive your Garnier Sheet Masks! All those who reach the new Skilled level this month will be rewarded next! - Skilled members, it's time to level up and become a Master member! ๐Ÿ’… - If you achieved the Skilled status last month and haven't received your prize yet, please be patient for a few more days. If you became a Skilled member this month, your prize will be sent by the end of this month or early next month. Thank you everyone and keep sharing your posts on My Garnier Community, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and let your followers know you're part of the My Garnier Community! ๐Ÿ’š Please share your tips below!