/ The Menopausing giveaway was an amazing project to be a part
Ravi @Garnier
12/01/23-15:16 (edited on 12/01/23-15:17)
The Menopausing giveaway was an amazing project to be a part of and we were so excited to have Davina on board, who promptly signed all the books and sent them to us with so much love. We gained a lot of knowledge from your posts, experiences and valuable tips that can help other members of the community. It's beautiful to see such genuine care and compassion between everyone. ๐Ÿ’š Let's take a moment to celebrate the competition winners and highlight some of their fantastic tips: @Margaret123456 - "Don't be afraid to share , that is the only way we can help each other, raise awareness and improve our situationsโ€. @Lauraslife_1 - "The Garnier Moisture Bomb tissue masks are a staple in my routine since my skin constantly feels dry. My personal favourite is this one for dehydrated skin as it just leaves my skin soft and glowyโ€. @meandmyfurry3 - " Keep a menopause diary. This way you will be able to track any trends like activities, foods, time of day etc that trigger flushes". @cookiemonster66 - "Always cleanse tone and moisturise morning and eveningโ€. @Dottie - "Cleansing is my first quest to get everyone doing, as itโ€™s so important. And vitamin c to support the skin is key in winterโ€. @Mahh Cris - "I exfoliate my body twice a week, use a lot of moisturizers/body oils, work hard to exercise my body (for money too obviously), drink a lot of water and walk as much as I canโ€. Thank you to all the winners and participants for your valuable contributions! Your tips and experiences have truly made a difference in our community. ๐Ÿ’š