/ The time has come to unveil the winners of our first
Ravi @Garnier
09/08/23-13:38 (edited on 09/08/23-13:39)
The time has come to unveil the winners of our first competition! ๐Ÿฅ Selecting just six winners from all submissions was a challenging task, but I had the help of my colleague @Pena @ Garnier. Each submission was BEAUTIFUL and many of them really touched our hearts. It's amazing to see everyone embracing the concept of community and sharing their experiences and stories with so much love. Here are our deserving winners: 1 - @LisaC87 - Lisa's nun simply had to be included in our winners' list! I wish I had my own nun to enjoy a hair mask session together. You're incredibly lucky in so many ways, Lisa! โค๏ธ 2 - @Bobbi - The smiles on both of you are a testament to the strong bond between cousins, who are often our first friends. Bobbi mentioned sharing everything, including embarrassing moments. Please do share more about those embarrassing moments next time! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 3 - @Andrea Tello - Your story touched our hearts! Small acts like yours means a lot for many people. Weโ€™re so proud of both of you! โค๏ธ 4 - @Kuljits - We were looking for a photo that captured moments between a mother and daughter, and your picture beautifully represents that. Let your mom know that you now need pictures of both of you wearing hair masks together! โค๏ธ 5 - @HanK123 - It's heartwarming to witness a couple taking care of each other. Iโ€˜m certain that together youโ€™ll discover that pampering days are the secret to a beautiful life shared with loved ones. โค๏ธ 6 - @Bryant95 - I'm curious to know how hair food works on long beards. Could you kindly ask your dad to enlighten us? ๐Ÿ˜† Thank you to everyone who participated in our first competition, Iโ€™ll contact all winners directly. Let's continue to grow together and create more cherished moments like these.