/ Wow! What an incredible week it has been at My Garnier
Ravi @Garnier
08/18/23-11:33 (edited on 08/18/23-11:37)
Wow! What an incredible week it has been at My Garnier Community! We have recently soft-launched our community and Garnier is absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to get to know each one of you. We have been reading every single message and we're genuinely impressed by the rapid growth we're experiencing. I wanted to take a moment to answer a couple of questions I received this week. ๐Ÿ˜Š 1 - "How can I get my post validated?" We have validated numerous posts this week and we will continue to validate many more. Here are some tips to increase the chances of having your posts validated: consider creating original videos showcasing your use of Garnier products, make sure to post in the appropriate forums for each product (please avoid posting about hair products in the hair colour transformations forum). Speaking of hair colours, we absolutely adore seeing your before and after photos! Thank you for sharing them and for being such an incredible source of inspiration! 2 - "When will I receive my prizes?" Currently, we will be sending out all prizes once a month. At the end of each month, we will compile a list of all members who have achieved a new status and then send out a package. Many members have already reached and will be receiving a selection of sheet masks soon! 3 - "When will we be able to apply for product testing and participate in competitions?" We are getting ready for the official launch of our community. Next week, we will be promoting it across our social channels and other platforms. Once we have officially fully launched, we will be ready to initiate competitions and product testing. Keep an eye on this space next week for further updates! Do you have any additional questions? My Garnier Community is an exceptionally transparent platform and we are here to address any questions you may have. Xx Ravi