/ Garnier Charcoal and Black Seed oil hair range review:
Beautyblade
Master
03/28/24-00:12
Garnier Charcoal and Black Seed oil hair range review: shampoo: I had the chance to test out the new Garnier Ultimate Blends charcoal and black seed oil balancing hair range. Gifted by the Garnier community in exchange for an honest review of its use. The range claims to provide a deep clean with the charcoal and balancing of moisture with the black seed oil coming from the nigella sativa plant. The range comes in recycled plastic bottles that can be recycled. The black bottle packaging is all in line with the main ingredients. The shampoo has nice soft scent some what citrusy and sweet like caramel . The shampoo liquid is lightweight and is also black. I didnt need alot as the shampoo foams up quick and well spreading throughout my hair very easily. This shampoo has no silicones and include laureth sulphate SLS. After washing and drying my hair felt soft clean and balanced. The fresh hair feeling lasted well for few days between hair washes. conditioner: The conditioner comes in thick mousse like consistency in a grey colour in line with the charcoal and black seed ingredients. . The conditioner gets to work quickly and you can feel your hair feeling smoother as soon as you wash off. the end result my hair has felt clean balanced and smooth. mask: The mask is a conditioning mask to give a smoother finish to the hair that is claimed to last 72 hours. The mask also has the same scent as the shampoo and conditioner. The mask comes in thick liquid consistency that you can easily scoop up in your hand and massage through the hair. I used 2 scoops to cover the length of my hair and then leave in for a few minutes and the rinse away. Hair feels smooth already when washed away . End result hair has nice scent and clean and long lasting smooth feeling
Garnier Charcoal and Black Seed oil hair range review:
Garnier Charcoal and Black Seed oil hair range review: - 2
Garnier Charcoal and Black Seed oil hair range review: - 3
Garnier Charcoal and Black Seed oil hair range review: - 4
Garnier Charcoal and Black Seed oil hair range review: - 5
Charcoal Hair Mask
Charcoal Conditioner