/ I am very happy to have been gifted the Garnier Ultimate
Yas H
Skilled
03/28/24-12:30
I am very happy to have been gifted the Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion and Starch Shampoo. This unique formula promises to transform my locks by strengthening and nourishing them with the power of rice water and starch. The star ingredient - rice water, is rich in vitamins B and C,  and it's known for its nourishing properties. Combined with starch, it creates a luxurious lather that gently cleanses my hair without stripping it of its natural oils. I love that this shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and super manageable. I really appreciate how it doesn't weigh my hair down with its gel texture or leave an oily residue behind. I also love how it smells so fresh and that the scent lingers long after I have finished my shower. The Garnier Ultimate Blends Rice Water Infusion and Starch Shampoo is the perfect product for pampering my locks with nature's goodness. My hair feels completely hydrated, replumped, frizz free and also has a healthy shine which lasts for up to 72hrs.
I am very happy to have been gifted the Garnier Ultimate