/ My hair is really dry, part white, part coloured, really
Zoozoospetals
Master
03/28/24-14:58 (edited on 03/28/24-15:02)
My hair is really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but very thick. Most conditioners for dry hair really weigh my hair down and almost instantly cause grease. I find that the best products are sulphate & silicone free and usually very expensive! This conditioner contains Rice Water mixed with starch. Combined they provide so many benefits to make great looking and feeling hair. They replump hair fibres which smoothes it and the starch is used as a water retainer which helps lock-in hydration to prevent humidity and frizz.  97% natural origin formula with Rice Water from Korea, rich in nutrients and โ€˜vitamins'.  No pesticides / Cosmos Organic label. Shea butter to deliver intense care.  The fragrance is so gentle but gorgeous and lasts even after rinsing. It has left my hair beautiful, soft, shiny and without weighing it down. I really canโ€™t find fault with it and I will definitely be changing brand ๐Ÿ’š 97% natural origin. No artificial colorants - Vegan NO animal derived ingredients.
My hair is really dry, part white, part coloured, really
Smooth & Shine Rice Water Conditioner