/ The Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner with Charcoal and
Rafael
Skilled
30/03/24-09:29
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner with Charcoal and Black Seed Oil has proven to be an excellent addition to my hair care routine. This conditioner promises intensive moisturizing care and I can confirm that it keeps this promise. The texture of the conditioner is creamy and easy to spread. As soon as you apply it, you can feel the product enveloping the hair and making it smooth. The characteristic scent of charcoal and black seed oil is pleasant and gives the hair a subtle but still noticeable scent that lasts all day. After rinsing, my hair immediately feels soft and smooth. The conditioner effectively detangles the hair, makes it easier to comb and gives it extra shine and definition. What particularly impressed me is the moisturizing effect of this conditioner. Even after several applications, my hair remains hydrated and feels healthy. It has also helped to soothe my scalp and reduce itching. Overall, I would recommend the Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner with Charcoal and Black Seed Oil to anyone looking for intensive hydration for their hair. It is an excellent choice for smooth and healthy looking hair.
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner with Charcoal and
Charcoal Conditioner