/ Thorough cleaning and lasting effectI was allowed to test
Corynna26
Skilled
26/03/24-20:04
Thorough cleaning and lasting effectI was allowed to test the attracting activated charcoal shampoo from Garnier. The first thing you notice when you wash it is the black color. I don't find them intimidating, on the contrary. Of course it's unusual, but I think it's cool. Something other than white or colorless. So far I have used clay for my greasy hair, but without success. I didn't feel like it kept the grease out of my hair, nor did it look good after washing it. I have to say that I also used the conditioner and the treatment that came with it. I would also recommend this for optimal care. All three products together care for your hair and make it shine, but above all the effect remains. This is a relief for all of us who have a greasy hair problem and need to find time to wash our hair every day. My hair is shiny , looking healthy , less flakes on my scalp , easy to brush , I love it , my go to shampoo and conditioner and mask from now on. Thank you Garnier Community for offering me the opportunity to test all these 3 products โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Thorough cleaning and lasting effectI was allowed to test
Thorough cleaning and lasting effectI was allowed to test - 2
Charcoal Conditioner
Charcoal Hair Mask