/ When I tried the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo with
Rafael
Skilled
03/29/24-14:45
When I tried the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo with Charcoal and Black Seed Oil, I was pleasantly surprised by its effect. The shampoo promises a deep cleansing effect and it really met my expectations. The scent of the shampoo is pleasant and not too intrusive. The combination of charcoal and black seed oil gives the shampoo a refreshing and slightly spicy smell that lingers long after washing your hair. The colour of the shampoo is quite dark but it does not leave any dark stains. It cleans the hair thoroughly, removing excess oil and residue from styling products without drying it out or damaging it. After use, my hair feels clean, light and smooth. I find it particularly impressive that the shampoo helps to clarify my scalp and reduce dandruff when used regularly. My hair also looks shinier and healthier after several uses. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo with Charcoal and Black Seed Oil. It lives up to its promises and offers effective cleansing for hair and scalp. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a deep cleansing shampoo with a pleasant scent.
When I tried the Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo with
Charcoal Conditioner