/ When you get to know me, you'll see that my hair is a BIG
validated
Fiona
Master
24/04/24-17:06
When you get to know me, you'll see that my hair is a BIG part of my personality. Garnier has aways been a top choice for me and worked wonders when I went on an artic Sweden hiking expedition!! The kungsleden trail is what we were walking. Camping every night and no access to showers! This, as a curly girl, was going to be an issue... Days consisted of carrying 20kg backpacks across mountains and snow, so my hair needed to be protected! Without wanting to take too much luggage, I allowed myself the one luxury of some garnier leave in conditioner I would start my day with a generous amount of leave in conditioner and pleat my hair to keep it protected and at low risk of tangles. Every few days I would take out the pleats and repeat the routine. Not only was the leave in conditioner highly moisturising, but it got any little tangles out of my worries and doubled up as a great perfume too! When we did get the luxury of a shower at the end of the two weeks before travelling home, this also made a good conditioner for that too :) Once home it was back to my honey treasures hair wash routine to revive those bouncy curls that had stayed hydrated and healthy throughout :) For next time, I'll add garnier suncream to my list, as snow burn happens without even noticing!!! Thanks garnier for saving my hair on expedition!
When you get to know me, you'll see that my hair is a BIG
Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hydrating No Rinse Conditioner with Aloe Vera for Dehydrated Hair