/ With really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but
Zoozoospetals
Master
03/27/24-17:33 (edited on 03/27/24-17:35)
With really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but very thick hair, most shampoos either are too heavy or too thickening which weigh my hair down and almost instantly cause grease. I find that the best products are sulphate & silicone free and usually very expensive! The Garnier Rice Water and Starch shampoo is a combination which aims to provide so many benefits to make great looking and feeling hair. They enrich and replump hair fibres, smoothing it and the starch is used as a water retainer which helps lock-in hydration to prevent humidity and frizz.  97% natural origin formula with Rice Water from Korea, rich in nutrients and โ€˜vitamins'. No pesticides / Cosmos Organic label  The fragrance is so gentle but gorgeous and only a small amount is needed to get a great lather. The fragrance lingers even after rinsing and hair is left feeling really clean, but, unusually soft. I find most shampoos strip and dry my hair before add back moisture with a conditioner.  This shampoo is a joy to use and It has left my hair beautiful, soft, shiny and without weighing it down. I really canโ€™t find fault with it and I will definitely be changing brand ๐Ÿ’š 97% natural origin. No artificial colorants - Vegan NO animal derived ingredients.
With really dry, part white, part coloured, really fine but