Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
🏆 Contest
Sony headphone + hair food collection Giveaway

Picture yourself walking around the streets with stunning hair, complemented by an amazing set of headphones adorning your look. Did you picture it? Now, it’s time to make it real! We've partnered with Sony to give away 3x sets of Sony headphones and a full collection of Garnier Hair Food with 4 different Flavours! This giveaway is to celebrate our NEW Supercharged Hair Food masks and our very exciting Marvel film partnership with Madame Web. 🕷

🤔 What do I need to do to win these amazing Sony headphones?!

It’s simple! Head to the Hair Care Forum and post a picture of yourself with your favourite hairstyle! In the caption, tell us, what’s your superpower? (Mine is easy: I can eat an entire family pizza in 2 minutes 🤣). The best picture and answer will be the winner!

Be fun, be authentic, be yourself! 💚

--

We invite everyone to apply for this competition, regardless of their skin colour, hair type, gender or age. UK mainland residents only.

While you're here, the Garnier team will be at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford, London, on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th of February. You will find us on the Ground Floor, opposite Primark and Zara. The “Superpower your Shower” event will showcase our Hair Food products, and yes, there will be PRIZES and free giveaways! If you're in the area, drop by – we'd love to meet you and chat about your hair!

🏅 3 x Sony Headphone WH-CH720N + a full collection of Garnier Hair Food
🎫 3 entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 2/29/2024
Most recent
Filter
Desi
Master
02/29/24-11:25
Entry3: My favourite hairstyle is to tie a ponytail to give glam look. My funny superpower is if given a chance I can watch full series of more than 24 episodes on netflix without taking any breaks 🤩😂😂😂.
Entry3: My favourite hairstyle is to tie a ponytail to give
PaulinaP
Skilled
02/29/24-09:21 (edited on 02/29/24-11:24)
I have a magical and unique power! 😆😆I see things that no one else sees, especially my fiancé!For example, he's looking (for good few min) for butter in the fridge and says it's not there. From a distance, I say it's there, and after a brief exchange of words, I come over, and voilà, there it is. Magic 😆😆😆 I really like hair updos, but I usually can't do them as nicely myself😅
I have a magical and unique power! 😆😆I see things that no
Neringa
Skilled
02/28/24-23:01
Another favourite hairstyle that I love wearing is straightened hair (coming from a curly hair girlie). My human superpower is that I can eat way more food than my boyfriend and I mean a lot more😀
Another favourite hairstyle that I love wearing is
Spiceworld
Master
02/28/24-22:51 (edited on 02/28/24-23:03)
Superpowers is my lipstick 💄 And my caring charm been caring since I was 16 I am now 38 would not want another powers My heart and my red lipstick 💞💋💞 @Pena @ Garnier 💋
Superpowers is my lipstick 💄  And my caring charm been
Desi
Master
02/28/24-22:03
Entry 2: My favourite hairstyle is my natural wavy hair.They don't need any mentainence, just wash and go. My super power is Im great at multitasking, balancing work alongside running a home and raising a teenager, as well as showing great empathy, I built whole lot of patience, tolerance and strength while dealing with any complication or problem in my life.
Entry 2: My favourite hairstyle is my natural wavy hair.They
Desi
Master
02/28/24-21:53
My favourite hairstyle is from wavy to straighten to give that glam sleek look.My superpower is to be what I want to be and not what others want to see.I don't do to please anyone but myself.It builds my confidence and trust in myself.
My favourite hairstyle is from wavy to straighten to give
Victoria
Skilled
02/28/24-19:24
I wouldn't say I have a superpower but I would say I do my best in my job (NHS) I do my best to help others. My favourite hair style is dyed with a natural wave 💕
I wouldn't say I have a superpower but I would say I do my
Diana
Master
02/28/24-15:48
I don't have a super power, but I would like one. I wish I had wings, could fly and go to my mom when I miss her and need a hug.
I don't have a super power, but I would like one. I wish I