/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
validated
Egle
Master
07/03/24-13:26
Fantastic Garnier banana hair food💐 enjoying every use💖 smell so great that even want try eat it😂 my hair feels softer after it🙂 you can use it as conditioner, mask or leave conditioner I just love multitask things💖 for hair mask you need just leave 3min😍 wow just 3min😍 incredible ❤️ another great buy, another fantastic product from Garnier💖
Fantastic Garnier banana hair food💐 enjoying every use💖
validated
Petya
Master
07/03/24-11:18 (edited on 07/03/24-11:27)
I have posted before about the benefits of this kids range and how amazingly they work on my children’s hairs.The last addition was this Detangling shampoo with Rice cream&oat milk.I think this is my favourite one of the detangling series as it has delicate,subtle and so pleasant scent that’s so long lasting at the same time.Look at my daughter’s hair after it was plaited for hours-so easy to brush,no tangles or tear as in the past.And after being using the series for few months now her hair has never been smoother,glossier and shinier!Thank you Garnier for thinking of little ones as well!💚💚💚
I have posted before about the benefits of this kids range
bodobetty
Master
07/03/24-11:14
My new purchases 🍉😍 can’t wait to try them🍉🍉
My new purchases 🍉😍 can’t wait to try them🍉🍉
validated
Sienna Cerise
Master
07/03/24-10:26
I have really frizzy hair and so am very cautious about what product i use on my hair i tried these and its really good and it doesn't inflame my skin. I also love the smell its a nice coconutty smell which is great for the senses. I was shopping one day and decided to pick these up after months of using a hair wash that was just not helping my skin.so glad i picked these up. i will continuetouse these products:~)
I have really  frizzy hair  and so am very cautious about
Debbie
Master
07/03/24-06:13
Starting the morning with my Rice water infusion with starch collection. Finishing with this hair mask. My go to when my hair needs that little extra hydrating. It's a great hair strengthening product and helps repair damage too
Starting the morning with my Rice water infusion  with
Susieboo
Master
07/03/24-05:40 (edited on 07/03/24-05:46)
Some of my favourites Garnier ultimate blends Honey Treasures
Some  of my favourites Garnier ultimate blends Honey
Lynn
Skilled
07/02/24-14:21
Didn’t work! 🥲
Didn’t work! 🥲
validated
Sienna Cerise
Master
07/02/24-07:58
I recently had the pleasure of trying Garnier's Banana Hair Mask, and I must say, I'm absolutely impressed! As someone with dry and damaged hair, I was looking for a mask that would provide intense nourishment and hydration. This mask definitely delivered.The first thing I noticed was the scent - it's subtle and sweet, just like ripe bananas! The texture is smooth and creamy, making it easy to apply evenly throughout my hair.After leaving it on for 15 minutes, I rinsed it out and my hair felt soft and supple. The dryness and frizz were significantly reduced, and my locks looked healthy and shiny. The best part? My hair felt like silk - it was so gentle and manageable!The mask also left my hair with a lovely subtle shine, without feeling greasy or weighed down. I've been using it once a week for the past month, and I've noticed a significant improvement in the overall health of my hair. I am definitely going to keep using this amazing product
I recently had the pleasure of trying Garnier's Banana Hair