/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Master
06/26/24-04:42
My favourite Garnier hair mask leaves my hair more manageable smooth silky soft shiny and brighter
My favourite Garnier  hair mask leaves my hair more
Mich346
Skilled
06/26/24-00:25
I hady hair done. It gets very dry evenore that had more blonde not in. How can I have nice hair soft and keep my colour blonde not vibrant to please
I hady hair done. It gets very dry evenore that had more
HonestReviews
Master
06/25/24-11:52
Has anyone tried the Garnier Henna Hair dye collection?
Has anyone tried the Garnier Henna Hair dye collection?
Carlton
Master
06/25/24-05:27
I love washing my hair with Garnier hair care products the Papya and coconut šŸ„„ hair food shampoo and conditioner leave my hair nourished shiny smooth more manageable and smelling amazing
I love washing my hair with Garnier hair care products the
validated
Afrodita
Master
06/24/24-19:01
This duo has been a pleasant surprise for my hair care routine. The shampoo is creamy and lathers well, cleansing my hair gently while leaving a refreshing banana scent. It doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils, making it feel clean and soft after each wash. The hair mask is my go-to for deep conditioning. Its thick consistency coats my hair, leaving it incredibly soft and nourished. I use it weekly, and it helps to restore moisture and add shine without weighing down my hair. Together, these products have improved the overall health and appearance of my hair, leaving it smelling great and feeling healthy. If you're looking for a duo that cleanses gently and deeply conditions, I highly recommend giving this range a try.
This duo has been a pleasant surprise for my hair care
Susieboo
Master
06/24/24-16:21 (edited on 06/25/24-06:56)
One of my favourite hair care trioā€™s   Garnier Rice water & starch infusion   So lightweight , moisture rich and great for giving a natural shine to dull hair šŸ’š
One of my favourite hair care trioā€™s   Garnier Rice
validated
Louise87
Skilled
06/24/24-14:46
I've just had a soak in the bath and used the Honey Treasures duo from the Ultimate Blends range and my haor smells and feels incredible. The conditioner is really thick and glides theough my hair. It's also on offer at the Co-op at the mo for Ā£2.50 a bottle so I am also going to try the coconut verison.
I've just had a soak in the bath and used the Honey
Magda
Master
06/24/24-06:26
Good morning I like to browse on Internet. I like to find products, which we don't have in this country, on the shop shelves. I was very excited, when I found this product. Its Garnier Fructis Invisible watermelon dry shampoo Smells very good. Works to prelong hair freshness. However, I found, its not very efficient. I have used it twice, and its half of bottle left. Or, I might be using it too much?
Good morning I like to browse on Internet. I like to find