Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Nanny juju
Skilled
23/04/24-09:27
This honey hair serum is amazing, it's made my hair shiny and no frizz, definitely recommend
This honey hair serum is amazing, it's made my hair shiny
Emmatatts
Skilled
22/04/24-17:40
Loved trying out these products by garnier smell amazing leaving skin lovely and soft
Julie
Skilled
22/04/24-14:45
Loved trying out the Ultimate Blends Charcoal hair care range!
Loved trying out the Ultimate Blends Charcoal hair care
Mags
Skilled
22/04/24-10:54
My go to hair repair
My go to hair repair
Mrs_lori_hayes
Skilled
21/04/24-17:32 (edited on 21/04/24-17:34)
Picked up the charcoal conditioner since I have the shampoo. I'll be trying this later with the shampoo. #mygarniercommunity
Picked up the charcoal conditioner since I have the shampoo.
Charlotte
Skilled
20/04/24-21:59
For the blondes 👱‍♀️ lemon juice in a spray bottle and when suns out put some on and watch your hair get lighter each time.
validated
Elaine77
Master
19/04/24-22:09
Who else can't get enough of the pineapple Hair Drink ,I absolutely love this stuff for my hair .I pop it in once shampooing my hair and apply it mid way not at roots ,I leave this on for just a few minutes,I've never left any longer.Tje results using this are Incredible,your hair is left Super Soft ,tangle free and smelling absolutely wonderful .The shine and Gloss I get from this is another level ,it's one of my absolute favourites for super shiny and smooth hair .
Who else can't get enough of the pineapple Hair Drink ,I
Marichka
Enthusiast
19/04/24-21:37
МMilch-Haarmaske, Tiefenstärkung für sprödes und beanspruchtes Haar, zieht sofort ein und beschwert das Haar nicht. Ich trage es gerne sofort auf das trockene Haar auf. entwirrbar und leicht kämmbar. Sie können es auch auftragen, abspülen und das Ergebnis genießen.
МMilch-Haarmaske, Tiefenstärkung für sprödes und