/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Hazeld
Master
11/06/24-10:29
I was sent this to try a few weeks ago, but unfortunately, I decided, after using it a couple of times that it wasn't for me. I thought I'd give it another go, as things change, including our hair, due to weather, temperature, body changes etc and so last night I duly washed my hair, followed by this, just to see. It obviously isn't suitable for my hair, which is oily roots and dry lengths, as I'm having to wash it again today. Which is a shame because I've read so many good things about it. I'll pass it to my daughter so she can try it too, nothing seems to affect her, hair or skin, so it won't go to waste. I just think that even if something doesn't suit you or your hair/skin, at a particular time, it's sometimes worth giving it another go a few weeks later, even if it doesn't work then either.
I was sent this to try a few weeks ago, but unfortunately, I
validated
Desi
Master
11/06/24-08:28
This is my favourite hair serum,it instantly gives shine to my dry frizzy hair and makes them manageable,gives sparkling shine to my dull looking hair and helps reduce split ends.
This is my favourite hair serum,it instantly gives shine to
Teo D
Master
10/06/24-20:17
Finally I found that magic product that keeps my frizzy hair under control 😊 This hair food banana mask smells so divine and makes my hair soft and non-frizz.
Finally I found that magic product that keeps my frizzy hair
Kam87
Skilled
10/06/24-19:20
My hairs love garnier products. They are shiny and looking healthy ❀️
Migle
Master
10/06/24-17:27
That smell.πŸ‰πŸ€€
Marta.poddenek
Enthusiast
10/06/24-16:11
I can’t wait to try out new formula for that Multi-use hair mask 🀩smell incredible delicious 🀀🫢🏻let me know what do you think??
I can’t wait to try out new formula for that Multi-use hair
Autumn
Master
10/06/24-14:04
This hair honey is perfect to put on my hair ends.It helps repair split ends and leaves my hair silky soft
This hair honey is perfect to put on my hair ends.It helps
Miriam
Master
10/06/24-12:54
Hair care haul
Hair care haul