/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Claire1986HH
Skilled
05/25/24-19:26
My hair wasn't damaged but i have been having highlights so i was worried as obviously its bleach so I picked this up just to protect it and šŸ„° I've been using this for a little while and my hair not only smells beautiful, it's grown faster and feels and looks amazing too šŸ’• @Ravi @Garnier @Pena @ Garnier
My hair wasn't damaged but i have been having highlights so
suzanne
Skilled
05/25/24-10:38
Love this hair mask, great consistency, smells lovely and definately rescues my dry hair x
Love this hair mask, great consistency, smells lovely and
Helen ā¤ļø
Master
05/25/24-10:13
I absolutely love love love my new hair colour eeeeek šŸ˜ Really nice shine to my hair from using this dye I love it
I absolutely love love love my new hair colour eeeeek šŸ˜
Magda
Master
05/24/24-18:53 (edited on 05/24/24-18:55)
Thank @garnieruk team for recommending Repearing Papaya Hair Drink! For demaged hair. Cant wait to try it!
Thank @garnieruk team for recommending Repearing Papaya Hair
validated
Joanna
Master
05/24/24-08:37 (edited on 05/24/24-16:48)
šŸŒUltimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food 3-in-1 Hair Mask - Banana & SheašŸŒ Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m already a HUGE fan of this range and have been for years. For dry hair, this mask contains vitamin C, E and F to make your hair shine, moisturised and stronger. I use this mask as a weekly treatment, together with the shampoo and condition from the same range. I love the size of the pot and the texture is so thick, a little goes a long way meaning it lasts ages.  The first thing I do when I buy a pot is have a sniff!  The smell is amazing and the scent remains even after drying and styling.  My hair is left feeling so shiny, nourished and strong.  You can always find this range in my bathroom.  Iā€™ve tried all the blends and they are all great but if I had to pick a favourite, it would be banana and shea! šŸ6 amazing blends to choose from  šŸ’›Up to 7x smoother hair šŸ„¼No silicone for a natural feel šŸŒæ96% natural ingredients  šŸ°Cruelty free šŸŒ±Vegan formula 
šŸŒUltimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food 3-in-1 Hair Mask -
Rahk
Skilled
05/24/24-07:55
Hi everyone - I would love to try the Garnier shampoo and conditioner bars - how do you all store these once you have started using them?
Jojotaplin
Skilled
05/24/24-07:32
On sale in Boots last week, I stocked up in shampoo and conditioner, love it! ā¤ļø
Fionar1x
Skilled
05/24/24-07:20
I have really oily roots and dry ends , please help a girl out and tell me a good product to at least stop the oily roots ? šŸ« 
I have really oily roots and dry ends , please help a girl