/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Zorro
Enthusiast
22/05/24-14:02
Love the new Garnier hair food
Nicole
Master
22/05/24-11:58
Apply face cream for dry skin, a mazing leave my skin soft
validated
thefreestylingmummy
Master
22/05/24-09:15
If your hair is lacking shine and is looking a little dull and you want to get your glow back then I would definitely recommend the Garnier pineapple and amla range for your hair. I am nearly all out as you can see from the bottle because I’ve used it so much.. I had been growing my hair and it had become difficult to manage until using this fantastic product! My hair is looking so radiant and smooth after using.. not to mention smelling absolutely incredible. The lengths are damage free and no longer tangled. Love how its cruelty free too!
If your hair is lacking shine and is looking a little dull
Jessa
22/05/24-00:14
Hey anyone have any tricks or tips to get good high bun. Any advice to add volume for the look please
Tasha
Master
21/05/24-20:13
I love this on my hair and it just makes it super soft and feel at its best
I love this on my hair and it just makes it super soft and
validated
Jeasays
Master
21/05/24-19:05
Love that product. I apply this mask around 20 min then rinse it off. I prefer to apply twice in a week. It keeps my hairs so soft and hydrated as I have color treated hairs and I use hair styling tools too so in a week I prefer to apply two time and pamper my hairs with this amazing hair mask.
Nicole
Master
21/05/24-18:31
I wash my hair and I use the coconut conditioner
Autumn
Master
21/05/24-13:09
I love this little bottle of hair honey..It smoothed down my hair perfectly and helps mend my split ends
I love this little bottle of hair honey..It smoothed down my