Home / Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Afrodita
Master
04/02/24-12:07
These two are a delightful addition to anyone's hair care routine. The shampoo boasts a refreshing banana scent that leaves hair feeling clean and soft without any residue. As for the hair treatment mask, its creamy texture and nourishing formula work wonders in revitalizing dry or damaged hair, leaving it deeply conditioned and visibly healthier. Overall, this range is a fantastic choice for those seeking to maintain beautiful and manageable hair, with the added bonus of an irresistible banana fragrance.
These two are a delightful addition to anyone's hair care
Susieboo
Master
04/02/24-10:46
Love these 2 great on my curly/ wavy hair the mask I use once a week the Honey Hair serum I use most days just a tiny amount on wet or dry I’m finding I’m now using 1 product daily instead of 4 , serum is currently on offer Debenhams bought 2 more so free delivery 💚
Love these 2 great on my curly/ wavy hair the mask I use
validated
Melissa
Skilled
04/02/24-08:13
Used this hair mask and wow just wow My hair is super soft and the shine is unreal No frizz or static today for me I highly recommend
validated
Esmeray
Skilled
04/01/24-21:17
I got 2 girls and they have really long hair i need to try some new products can anyone suggest anything?
Yury
Master
04/01/24-16:53
Well today was a day to treat myself, I got this hair remedy from garier, I cant wait to use it .
Well today was a day to treat myself,  I got this hair
Carlton
Master
04/01/24-13:34 (edited on 04/01/24-13:40)
I am really enjoying my Garnier Ultra Blends Rice Water Infusion With Starch Hair Remedy Hair Mask for long dull hair this product has really brought my hair back to life my hair is very fine and dull this mask has lifted my hair and made it look more fuller and made my hair more manageable my hair feels silky soft and looks lighter my hair does not snap off when I brush it anymore so this product has definitely left m hair stronger
I am really enjoying my Garnier Ultra Blends Rice Water
validated
Pennylane
Skilled
04/01/24-13:27
This is one of my favourite shampoo and conditioner to use
This is one of my favourite shampoo and conditioner to use
Emma
Skilled
04/01/24-12:59
My hair is happy with these products 💆🥰
My hair is happy with these products 💆🥰