/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Autumn
Master
09/05/24-20:34
Honey hair.. hair honey I call it both ..It’s perfect at straightening my hair and protecting my ends from split ends.It also has a smell that is so amazing leaving my hair beautiful soft and fragrant
Honey hair.. hair honey I call it both ..It’s perfect at
suzanne
Skilled
09/05/24-19:00
Trying the garnier color home try on. Thinking this colour might be the one πŸ€”
Trying the garnier color home try on. Thinking this colour
Shellprocter
Master
09/05/24-14:58
My favourite hair serum right now. So good for my dry, frizzy hair 🐝🍯
My favourite hair serum right now.  So good for my dry,
Lolyvp30
Enthusiast
09/05/24-13:36
METROaplico mascarilla
Cazz
Skilled
09/05/24-13:26
Thank you Garnier community for the chance to try the ultimate blends rice water & starch trio designed for long hair, the conditioner is a thick creamy texture which makes it easier to apply, the fragrance is fresh & light a blend that includes rice water infusion & starch which are known for their nourishing properties & for enhancing hair strength. After using this several days my hair feels soft & revitalised & more manageable, it retains & locks in hydration for a more smooth shiny & replumped looking hair. It’s 97% natural origins ingredients & silicone free  which is a added bonus     πŸ’•
Thank you Garnier community for the chance to try the
CH20
Master
08/05/24-17:07
These two are really helping sort out my really itchy scalp ,they are brilliant. The shampoo is hydrating and gentle plus it's really soothing on my scalp .The conditioner is hydrating and rinses out really easily with no sulphate residue ( sulphate free) and leaves my hair shiny .Both products smell lovely too!
These two are really helping sort out my really itchy scalp
Nikki
07/05/24-22:09
Help!! Highlights gone orange. Help. I used this tonight and I’ve now got orange streaks. What’s the best thing to get rid of them?? GARNIER OLIA HIGHLIGHTSGarnier Olia Highlights for Brunette 
validated
Carlton
Master
07/05/24-17:37
I love washing my hair with Garnier hair care products these are my favourites
I love washing my hair with Garnier hair care products these