/ Hair Care

Hair Care

Share your top tips and tricks with the community and let's all have fabulous hair days together!
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Charlotte
Skilled
04/20/24-21:59
For the blondes 👱‍♀️ lemon juice in a spray bottle and when suns out put some on and watch your hair get lighter each time.
validated
Elaine77
Master
04/19/24-22:09
Who else can't get enough of the pineapple Hair Drink ,I absolutely love this stuff for my hair .I pop it in once shampooing my hair and apply it mid way not at roots ,I leave this on for just a few minutes,I've never left any longer.Tje results using this are Incredible,your hair is left Super Soft ,tangle free and smelling absolutely wonderful .The shine and Gloss I get from this is another level ,it's one of my absolute favourites for super shiny and smooth hair .
Who else can't get enough of the pineapple Hair Drink ,I
Marichka
Enthusiast
04/19/24-21:37
МMilch-Haarmaske, Tiefenstärkung für sprödes und beanspruchtes Haar, zieht sofort ein und beschwert das Haar nicht. Ich trage es gerne sofort auf das trockene Haar auf. entwirrbar und leicht kämmbar. Sie können es auch auftragen, abspülen und das Ergebnis genießen.
МMilch-Haarmaske, Tiefenstärkung für sprödes und
validated
Bellaboobeauty
Skilled
04/19/24-17:29
This product is lightweight and instantly smoothes and detangles my hair. It has a lovely fragrance which I could still smell on my hair after rinsing and drying. My hair looked shiny and felt silky soft, and was easier to dry and style after using this conditioner. I’d love to test this product in combination with the other products in the range as I think they would do wonders for the long term condition of my hair.
This product is lightweight and instantly smoothes and
Suse
Skilled
04/19/24-15:58 (edited on 04/20/24-18:55)
Been using these for the last few days. Amazing results! My hair is feeling so much stronger and shinier ❤️ Have you tried them yet? Would 100% recommend this product.
Been using these for the last few days. Amazing results! My
Yury
Master
04/19/24-15:56
Just change everything wen it come to hair care this products are great if you indeed of caring hand ✋ it is gentle on the scalp and hair and loves hair smooth and silky 100 % recommended!
Just change everything wen it come to hair care this
validated
Pops
Master
04/19/24-13:38
I *LOVE* the new Garnier silicone free rice water hair care range.  So for context, I have long straight natural (uncoloured) mid-brown hair, reaching just above my waist. My search for a new hair care routine began because I was getting frustrated with my hair looking dull and lifeless, and dry at the ends.  The only way I could keep my hair looking somewhat silky was using a ton of hair oil daily which made my hair heavy and have a slightly tacky texture. I'd nearly given up and succumbed to wearing my hair up every day until I stumbled across some articles on silicone in hair products.  I realised I fell in the category of hair types that are prone to silicone build up, causing lifeless and dry hair. I thought I would try the new silicone free rice water range and I am honestly thrilled.  My hair has never felt softer, it's silky smooth and smells lovely. My hair feels lighter and looks nourished. The days of dull dry ends have gone and I'm also finding that I don't need to wash my hair as often as it doesn't seem to be getting as greasy.  I'd love to hear others' thoughts on this new range and also thoughts on the other Garnier silicone free products, I'm planning on trying the charcoal set next.  Have a great day all! #mygarniercommunity 
I *LOVE* the new Garnier silicone free rice water hair
Julija1986
Master
04/19/24-12:37
Olia with no ammonia best products for hair colour and highlights. My daughter is using this two products for hair due and impressed with the quality and results